Official Community Forums Home

The Meeting

yourgirl2

We had been waiting for weeks and now the day was finally here. We were headed to Seattle for a week long conference which meant a week long stay in a hotel room. The anticipation had been brutal. It had been awhile since we had any quality time together.

Of course, the flight was delayed and we got to the hotel just in time to attend the conference. We walked in to the conference room to find it was packed. We found a couple of seats at the back, but at least they were next to each other and there were long table cloths covering each table. We both smiled at each other and you leaned over and asked me “ooh, remember Portland?. I laughed, “how could I forget, we found each other in Portland.” We had talked several times about the long table cloths on the tables at a conference in Portland and the possibilities if we had been ready to go there, but at the time we weren’t.

The meeting droned on for a couple of hours before we were allowed a fifteen minute break. You had been struggling with keeping your eyes open, and I was getting fidgety. We walked out to the lobby and were going to scope out a place to sneak a kiss or two, but one of the conference attendees caught your attention and began a lively conversation. I took a quick side trip to the restroom, and we both grabbed a couple of glasses of water before returning to the meeting. By this time, my mind had begun to wander to all of the possibilities this week would bring. I couldn’t help but smile.

Another hour into the meeting with one more to go. I couldn’t sit still for much longer. You looked over at me curiously so I leaned over sand whispered “I’m really getting horny”. You grinned and rubbed your hand a little farther up my thigh and whispered back ”mmm, this will be fun when we get to our room”. I laughed, “who said we had to wait until we get to the room?” With that I quietly moved my chair to a more suitable position, and reached under the table and moved my hand over your crotch.. Gently stroking. You quickly faced forward. I slowly began stroking you and you repositioned yourself in your chair but were unable to return any of the petting without drawing attention from those standing at the back of the room.

I continued gently stroking as your cock began to get hard. Before it came to full attention, I slowly and quietly unzipped your pants , and released your cock from the confines of your briefs. You immediately coughed to hide your sharp intake of breath. I silently laughed, you leaned over and whispered “my sexy vixen, you are driving me crazy”. I traced my fingertips up and down your shaft before encircling it with my hand. Moving rhythmically up and down before tracing my thumb around the head. You are trying so hard to sit still and not bring attention to us. I made it more difficult when I stroked the sensitive spot just below the head. You grit your teeth trying not to moan.

The first drops of precum start to dribble down your shaft. I wipe it up quickly and discreetly bring my fingers to my mouth to lick them clean and taste you. You lean over again and whisper” honey, if you don’t stop, I won’t be able to silence my moans and I’m afraid I will cum all over the place”. “mmm, that’s a waste of good cum” I tease. You look at me with a strained look of wanting the pleasure but not wanting the attention. I move my chair slightly away so you can get yourself under control and put yourself together.

Within a minute or two of you putting yourself back together you “accidentally” spill your water, hitting both of us. I gasp in surprise, and we quickly excuse ourselves to go and dry off. You walk out of the room with a table napkin held in such a way to cover your semi hard arousal. We get to the lobby and I pull you towards the restrooms. I had noticed a storage closet earlier. By this time you are grinning from ear to ear. We slip into the closet, and I immediately undo your pants again and reach in. You put your hands on each side of my face and tilt my head to look at you.. You kiss me quick and tell me you love me. I drop down and take your now hard cock in my warm wet mouth. Sucking you expertly, I know what you like. I slide my tongue around, slip you in and out before taking all of you as far down my throat as I can. You moan, and thrust in and out of my mouth. Within minutes you are cumming, filling my mouth with your hot sticky cum. I love the taste, I swallow and lick you clean. After I stand up, I wipe my mouth with my fingers, suck them clean before kissing you again. You get dressed again and we quietly walk back to the meeting without saying a word.

The meeting is just wrapping up so we grab our belongings and head straight to our room. In the elevator, you look at me and laugh. I ask what you are laughing about, and you say “this will be one helluva week, if that’s how you intend for us to stay awake during this conference”. I smile coyly and say ”its just going to be a helluva week, my love”.

• Members

That one made me laugh lol Thanks for sharing