Official Community Forums Home

I Go Tmy Toy Today :)

• Review Team

So I had to take advantage of another toy offer "The Duel Bullet". I read the reviews people have done on it and decided to give it a whirl. I am totally excited and can't wait to try it when my hubby goes to work tongiht :)

WoW this thing is powerful and its glowing made me laugh.

Fun times. Wish I could share it with a friend :S

• Members
So I had to take advantage of another toy offer "The Duel Bullet". I read the reviews people have done on it and decided to give it a whirl. I am totally excited and can't wait to try it when my hubby goes to work tongiht :)

WoW this thing is powerful and its glowing made me laugh.

Fun times. Wish I could share it with a friend :S

Have a great time with it!!

Congrats!! I hope you have a lot of fun with it!!

• Review Team

I have one too, the light up one. My SO cracked up at that part but laughing quickly turned to moans once we started playing!

Have fun!

• Review Team

It was AMAZING couldnt ask for more. However one flaw tho. It kinda pinches sumtimes where the toy connects in the middle. Umm did anyone else have that problem? I mean its no biggie but just a qn.

• Review Team
It was AMAZING couldnt ask for more. However one flaw tho. It kinda pinches sumtimes where the toy connects in the middle. Umm did anyone else have that problem? I mean its no biggie but just a qn.

No pinching here.

You can call Meaghan and have an exchange done, because there's a one yr. guarantee on all toys here! You just need your packing slip and the original packaging the toy came in, call her and she'll get the info to you to swap it for a new one, so you won't get the pinch!

• Members

That's awesome glad you had fun, don't be discouraged and it's a great idea to get another bullet. If one goes down there is a back up.

• Members

HOLY CRAP! that happened to me too! Is it this one?GK13009Cmain.jpg I felt the pinch a couple times I wasn't sure if it was the toy or My H did something!!! Well I guess this one will continue to stay in the back of my drawer!

• Review Team

Yea that one!!! Yea I wouldnt throw it in the back yet its still sweet. As to makeing noise this thing has alot of power and it sure is a noise maker. Hope the people next door don't hear me use it lols.

• Review Team
You can call Meaghan and have an exchange done, because there's a one yr. guarantee on all toys here! You just need your packing slip and the original packaging the toy came in, call her and she'll get the info to you to swap it for a new one, so you won't get the pinch!

I don't want it to be a bother really I mean it works awesome for anal and clitoral stimulation so I won't be too worried about it pinching. It only pinched when I put it inside. I kept the packaging so if it comes a time where I change my mind I will for sure send it back. I don't have the cash to send it back anyways.