Official Community Forums Home

What Turns You On

dscn

• Members
I love guys with long hair, nothing better then running my fingers through long hair.

Totally!! Always turns my head! Must be the 80's surfacing in me...

• Members

At least I don't feel I need to cut mine being around here!!haha Yeah Sunflower, it's an 80's thing!!

Peace,

Mark

• Members
At least I don't feel I need to cut mine being around here!!haha Yeah Sunflower, it's an 80's thing!!

Peace,

Mark

YESSIREE!! :D

• Members

I do love a man in a tie, i just want to grab it and drag him to bed!

Physically... I have to say I tend to like my guys with a little something extra, I'm not a small girl (not huge but I know wher I'm at) and I don't want some twiggy guy lying next to me, if my thigh is bigger than yours I'm gonna feel fat. That being said, I'm never gonna turn a toned guy down, just no man-orexia please. My college friend (can you tell i just talked to him?) was not a small guy, and while he had a few hang ups about it, he never lets it get in his was

Emotionally? someone who can put up with me. I need someone who can and will fight while me when I need to and be there for me when I'm crying. That is a guy a could really fall for.

intelectually? I'm so over red-neck intelligence. I'm a smart cookie, and i need someone who can debate intelligently with me. I need someone who can admit to being wrong (sometimes at least not all the time nothing hotter someone as stubborn as I am) high school or GED is a bare minimum. IF you couldn't graduate high school, the you probably don't know it all.

Sexually? There is nothing sexier than passion. Yeah, yeah yeah, soft and gentle has its moments but PLEASE GOD do not let that be everything or i'm gonna get bored quick. When your stripping clothes off as soon as you get in the door, that's what I want.

• Members

OK got another... ( I know I am a sicko!) Driving again today, landscapers, tanned, shirtless, sweaty... lifting heavy equipment, flexing arm muscles. DROOL! Someone HELP ME!

• Members
OK got another... ( I know I am a sicko!) Driving again today, landscapers, tanned, shirtless, sweaty... lifting heavy equipment, flexing arm muscles. DROOL! Someone HELP ME!

See I work with those kinds of guys, not that attractive in real life. LOL. BUT! from a distance, they can be very fun.

• Members

I like a rancher looking guy...wranglers, farmers tan..nice butt...........they can round me up any time ;}

• Members
See I work with those kinds of guys, not that attractive in real life. LOL. BUT! from a distance, they can be very fun.

OH no this dude was NICE I was close enough to see his face. He had a shaved head WICKED arms...

• Members
OH no this dude was NICE I was close enough to see his face. He had a shaved head WICKED arms...

By from a distance, I mean emotionally. The work jerk wa s the same way, very distracting when i should be running my saw and he was throwing rocks, damn damn damn. then he would talk. lol

Guest naughtymaid

Wearing absolutely nothing works fine for me! Seriously I have never thought about it. Well firemen without the baggy suit always look good they have such Hot bods.I think women may be different in that respect. A man who is over confident, a braggart ,etc. is a real turn off. If you are intelligent and have a good sense of humour I am smitten.....looks are no big deal. I have never gave it a thought about clothing.....however, I do not really care for men in suits; it is to restrictive and uptight looking. Prefer the construction worker anytime!

• Members

Visually? A tight pair of jeans doesn't hurt! :lol: flaunt that cute butt!

intellectually? Someone educated and a slightly enriched vocabulary. Like most, more than two syllables. He must be able to carry on an intelligent conversation, that takes more than a one word answer.

emotionally? Optimistic and honest.

sexually? Smiles and Firm hands.

• Members

Sunglasses, and thighs. Not necessarily at the same time. Men's hands, and soft hair.

Hubby's blue eyes especially when he stares at me.

Intelligence and someone that can make me laugh.

Whispering in my ear.

Thunderstorms.

Tribal tattoos, a pierced ear.

• Members

A confident man in a well made suite, and knows how to be charge........

afterthought...... I also love a man in a sexy pair of jeans