Official Community Forums Home

Trojan Thintensity

Neuroticax

• Members

ATJ92670main.jpg

Best Condoms Ever

Personally, I would have to say these are the best condoms EVER if you want to feel like there isn't anything being worn. They fit very tightly to the penis and are extremely thin creating an almost "naked" feeling. Just great for any type of penetration and even blow jobs. These lubed wonders DID wonders for our sex sessions. Condoms unlike these were always too thick for my Boyfriend to feel anything and would loose feeling. He claims the only downfall was he couldn't feel how wet I was, otherwise it didn't feel like had anything on. The tightness of these condoms let me feel the pulsating of his penis and the hardness in every thrust. I was impressed, I will say that. They held up to plenty of rough sessions, so these bad boys can take a.. pounding. B)

They easily slipped off after the session was over. I would definitely point anyone who wants to get back that natural feeling in their sex without sacrificing safety, these are the ones for you. First timers will definitely enjoy using these if they are afraid that the condom will take the pleasure away.

• Members

Glad to see Trojan is finally catching up! Their regular condoms are like wearing a thick trash bag.

• Members
Glad to see Trojan is finally catching up! Their regular condoms are like wearing a thick trash bag.

I couldn't agree more. These, though, I might consider trying...