Official Community Forums Home

Waterproof Jack Rabbit

• Members

SE0610-main.jpg

This is my biggest vibe so far. Although the website says it is the same in diameter as the candi heart (which I own also) it is really larger. I took a picture of them side by side for you to see. The candi heart is actually 1.4” in diameter and the Waterproof jackrabbit is 1.6”. I would say this is not a beginner’s toy.

gallery_5580_9_48645.jpg

I received the pink version so my rabbit has 5 rows of rotating metal beads. It has about 5” of insert able length and is 1.6” in diameter. To steal a phrase from Tyger I must say this handle reminded me of a light saber. The EZ load battery case makes them a breeze to put in. The handle has 2 sets of up/down arrows and 3 lights per set to show you the 3 levels of intensity or speed. One set controls the vibes in the bunny clit stimulator and the other set controls the speed for the rotation of the metal beads. There is also a button that will reverse the rotation of the beads. The head of this lovely pink cock also gyrates and that changes direction with the way the beads are rotating. You can choose to turn on just the vibes in the bunny, just the gyration and rotation of the penis or of course use both at same time.

The rotating of the beads makes a lot of noise that reminds me of a hand mixer so make sure you have some background noise to disguise the sounds. The bunny part isn’t as loud but it’s not whisper quiet either. This toy does have a smell to it but it isn’t quiet as strong once it is out of the packaging for awhile. Clean up is a snap since the toy is waterproof you don’t have to worry when cleaning. Remember to use water based lube only with this toy.

I found this toy pleasant and very filling but while playing I found my love muscles got so tight that as I squeezed on my new pink friend the sound went from a mixer running smoothly to sounding like the motor was stalling or seizing up. <_< So the beads didn’t spin as nicely in me as they do out of me...

I will say that I was impressed with the way the bunny felt on my clit and I loved having this cock inside me while my clit was getting stimulated by little bunny fufu. Although I quit using the rotations, this is still a very satisfying toy to have. “Jack” is guaranteed to bring you intense orgasms and much pleasure.

Give Jack a try!

• Members

Great Review!! Where the ears pretty sturdy then and stayed in place pretty well? I know I have a few dual actions and have noticed that some ears are sturdy and stiffer and others are just so so.

Hey, when it looks like a light saber, ya gotta say so!! LOL Wow, if just talking about a toy gets you excited, then that is the type to add to a wish list!! Thanks for the review and pic!!

• Review Team

Aaaah those wonderful, wonderful, fantastic rotating beads! I asked mine to marry me...LMAO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

This is a good review... but a word of caution to all who own or are considering purchasing it.

We bought it almost a year ago from another site before we knew about TT.... the first time it got wet it proved that it wasn't waterproof.

While it still works.. and remains our most favorite toy, the controls are shorted out and the only way to turn it off is to unscrew the battery end and stop the connection of power.

Temptress

• Members

We haven't used ours in the water yet but so far haven't damaged it during cleaning. The packaging on mine says waterproof.

Sorry yours got damaged by water.