Official Community Forums Home

Semen Production

maturmid

I have noticed over the last 5 years the volume of semen has decreased. I want to know what I can do to increase the volume of semen I have. In my youth, it was not uncommon to climax 3-4 times a night/day. Now a days, at 54, once a day is about it. So, I am looking for any advice on increasing the volume.

I would recommend that you speak with your doctor about this. It's not usually a semen production that is an issue (after all, men that have had vasectomies usually can still have the same amount of erections as before), but the inability to get/maintain an erection, which is common as you age, or stress levels increase, medications you may be taking, or other health issues.

Best Wishes!

• Members

Keeping hydrated is the best way for you to keep your volume up. If you're taking a diuretic(like HCTZ) or drinking a lot of caffeine, this could be part of your problem. I would do like Tyger suggests and talk to your doctor about the issue.

Randy