Official Community Forums Home

Am I Weird?

DrumGuy

Hi all,

So I want a threesome. :)

My wife understands my side and knows why it would be appealing to me.

However, she feels insecure a little (a lot) about the idea of another woman around me sexually in any capacity. I totally understand.

She is bisexual, and knows she likes women. (She is so funny; we talk about boobs and it's awesome!)

I have a weird watching fantasy I guess; I wouldn't mind my wife and someone else engaging in some women-women activities, I would really just like her to incorporate me into why she is doing it; if that makes sense. I could just watch, but I just want to be wanted there even if I don't 'get' anything.

I'm not at all pushy for a threesome, why would I want to damage my wife for a sexual encounter? My question though stems from my desire to try to help us both fulfill our desires/fantasies without the other being wounded.

I'm not totally sold on on her getting a 'fling' every once in a while if anyone is thinking that :P I just want to be included without being controlling. Make sense?

Hit me with your thoughts!

DG

• Members
Hi all,

So I want a threesome. :)

My wife understands my side and knows why it would be appealing to me.

However, she feels insecure a little (a lot) about the idea of another woman around me sexually in any capacity. I totally understand.

She is bisexual, and knows she likes women. (She is so funny; we talk about boobs and it's awesome!)

I have a weird watching fantasy I guess; I wouldn't mind my wife and someone else engaging in some women-women activities, I would really just like her to incorporate me into why she is doing it; if that makes sense. I could just watch, but I just want to be wanted there even if I don't 'get' anything.

I'm not at all pushy for a threesome, why would I want to damage my wife for a sexual encounter? My question though stems from my desire to try to help us both fulfill our desires/fantasies without the other being wounded.

I'm not totally sold on on her getting a 'fling' every once in a while if anyone is thinking that :P I just want to be included without being controlling. Make sense?

Hit me with your thoughts!

DG

Have you read this?

http://www.tootimid.com/index.php/articles...ng-a-threesome/

I really couldn't add much more than that!

• Members

Sounds like you are already working his out on your own...just watching is a big turn on but as for you being wanted there? Your wife or the other woman would have to express that to you. If your wife isn't too keen on another woman being around you sexually, then SHE would have to express her desire for you to be there during her session with another woman. So that is up to her...she may or may not want you there, but that would be her decision. The hard part is your living with that decision. MAybe it would be "no"? More communication seems like the key. Good luck to you!!

• Members

I agree with Pinky! We have done this and I mainly watched! I was able to give/recieve oral from the other woman, but no penatration! Not a problem to me, but it may to you! Communication is key to make this work and lay ground rules that both of you can abide by!! Best of luck on this, but make sure you are both ready and willing for this to happen!

Peace,

Mark

Sounds like you are already working his out on your own...just watching is a big turn on but as for you being wanted there? Your wife or the other woman would have to express that to you. If your wife isn't too keen on another woman being around you sexually, then SHE would have to express her desire for you to be there during her session with another woman. So that is up to her...she may or may not want you there, but that would be her decision. The hard part is your living with that decision. MAybe it would be "no"? More communication seems like the key. Good luck to you!!

• Members

My thought says that if mama isn't secure you are dead in the water!