Official Community Forums Home

It's Yummy

Guest Janet

• Members

I have always swallowed. Largely, because spitting makes a mess. Also, I realized that my partner seemed incredibly aroused by something that took little to no effort. I mean, come on - getting them to orgasm is the hard part, taking ten seconds to swallow is nothing! I did have one partner in particular where the taste was...rather unpleasant. But his diet consisted largely of meat or processed foods, and very little fruit. My current partner follows the pineapple juice school of thought, and I'm quite satisfied with the results.

• Members

i always try to swallow. my husband and i have a joke between us. he will say something or someone sucks and i always follow it with "yeah but i swallow". and we laugh and he will compliment me. i do love it when he cums on my tits though. but please don't shoot on my face.

• 7 months later...
  • Members
Hey Silvia,

It' been my experience that most women don't like facials due to having the cum get stuck in their hair or it's just too messy and maybe even gross having the sticky mess all over, etc...

Personally I think it's incredibly hot to see gobs of my hot spooge dripping down the cheeks and across the tits of my lover. My wife didn't like it at all the few times I creamed her face until I told her how hot she looks with my load running across her cheeks. Now, if she's on her knees sucking me off, she'll feel me getting ready to shoot and she tilts her head back, opens her mouth real wide and sticks out her tongue and watches me making my "O" face as I let her have it. It is so fucking hot.

Some of my the ladies I've been with loved the feeling of their "Prize", my hot jizz, on their face. Most would use my cock to wipe the cum from their cheeks as they continue to suck me after I cum. Before long every drop would be recovered and swallowed dutifully. It's extra hot to watch a horny wench going for every last drop as though it would be her last meal ever. Some women NEED the cum more than others.

One lady I see from time to time, she's my dirty girl, can't get enough and she loves to do the kinkiest things. Most times when I've blasted her face, either by my desire or by her command, she will pull me to her so we can make out immediatly after I slather her face. She makes me lick my own cum from her face and share it with her. She'll swallow every bit I feed her before she goes back to suck me again to get the last few drops.

I can never refuse her desires or commands because she never refuses me. We're very open and honest with each other and will do ANYTHING the other wants. I guess that makes me her dirty boy...

I've had the best and most intense sex of my life with this woman and expect to continue to explore new territory.

Like most anything else it may take some getting used to but it can be great fun.

Best regards,

JR

P.S. Thanks for the salty kisses...It's been a while since I've had some from my dirty girl.

I personally like my husband to shoot his load on my tits. I love the warm sensation and get off on it. I like it on the face as well but I got in my eye once nd it really burns! So I spice things up a little and switch off!

• 4 months later...

:rolleyes:

I am very intiqued by this notion of "the taste" of cum. I have found that many women complain about swallowing because of a "taste / texture" issue. I have found this to be simply a mind over matter thing. Cum, on average, is mostly smooth and salty. It really has no taste. However, if the man eats certain foods it can become more acidic, more salty, and more sweet - just as a woman's cum can.

So, when a woman says, "I don't swallow because of the taste" I always think "Bullshit!" I know this is a personal thing...a personal choice. However, I find this particular argument to be a lame one. I feel if you are going to do all that work, sucking and playing and getting your man to orgasm, why stop short to have him finish - or, why put it in your mouth to let it out? What a waste!

I also wonder if men were to do that to women (a really good friend of mine pointed this out to someone once) if men were to stop giving us oral sex and starting saying, "ick, yuck, ewww" when they swallowed our cum, we would be majorly offended and hurt! This is sooo true!

So, to me giving head is a total package from the sucking to the hand play to the swallowing of the load. This is me, and this is what I do. Just wanted to post my opinion.

Many women may disagree, and that is fine, but I am still waiting for a real defense!

Mikayla

I LOVE giving my husband oral sex - he loves it too (what a surprise) and I try to give it to him at least once a day, I actually enjoy it as much as he does. When I have his head in my mouth and move in a figure 8, he jsut can't take it any more and pops within a minute. It's fun, and I always swallow every drop I can get out of him - I like it!

i hear you girl, i love giving head, i think im gagging for it more than him, when the sweet sweet nectar cums i swallow every drop, and sometimes i like smearing it all over my tits, i think i enjoy it more than normal sex