Official Community Forums Home

Sorry I Have Not Been Around

angelkisses98

• Members

That is terrific sweetie. I wish you and Olav the best. Way to go.

• Members
You rock sweetie! When you get busy, you mean it don't ya?

Man

hell yeah i mean...all this work...3 days of being sore as hell...

if all goes well they will do the transfer either fri or sat. and then we will know if it worked in 2wks

• Members
hell yeah i mean...all this work...3 days of being sore as hell...

if all goes well they will do the transfer either fri or sat. and then we will know if it worked in 2wks

We're pulling for ya girl and wishing nothing but the best for you and hubby!

Man

• Members
We're pulling for ya girl and wishing nothing but the best for you and hubby!

Man

**hugs** yer such a sweetie...i will post later today with an update as soon as the doc calls

• Members

YAYAYYAY!

Does *Happy Auntie Hopeful Dance and crosses all fingers and toes*

• Members

I can't wait to help spoil as well. I will keep the two of you in my thoughts and hope that all goes well sweetie.

• Members

ok...had the transfer today...they only put one embryo in..the reason is this...

the doc said all the ones that have reached "proper" implanting size are of A+ quality (8 of them). said the rest should be ready to freeze by tomorrow. he said because everything looks great and is better then expected, we have an 80% chance of the embryo taking!! :D he said once in a blue moon he gets 1 or 2 embryos that are of A+ quality, but NEVER 8 from the same "batch" he kept calling me the embryo champ :rolleyes:

we find out next monday i will keep everyone posted

• Members

Best of luck. I am here if you need anything sweetie. I will tell you my cell doesnt get a signal in this hick land....lol. Even still either send me a message or leave me one on the phoen....when I go in town I get a signal. I am counting down to Wednesday Night....we are gonna have a blast.

• Members
Best of luck. I am here if you need anything sweetie. I will tell you my cell doesnt get a signal in this hick land....lol. Even still either send me a message or leave me one on the phoen....when I go in town I get a signal. I am counting down to Wednesday Night....we are gonna have a blast.

yer gonna have to do the drinking for me!!

• Members

MOHD is correct. Animals are much more in tune with their surroundings than we are.