Official Community Forums Home

Carmen's Jel-lee Dong

wildfairie77

• Members

Carmen's Jel-Lee Dong

TLA8412-6main.jpg

This may look like your typical dong, but let me tell you, it can really do the trick. It is a pretty purple jelly and is not too large or too small. I would recommend this toy to a beginner because it is not intimidating, but is very pleasing and versatile. The jelly material also makes this a fantastic toy for water play!

The toy was packaged with a sample of lube, so of course, I tried them out together. The lube made for very easy insertion and added to my pleasure.

I’m not sure if this toy is modeled after anyone in particular, but it is very realistic looking and feeling. I could feel the head of the penis and all of the veins as I slid it in. It is very smooth and flexible, but rigid enough to do the job.

I’ve never owed a toy with a suction cup before and this feature gives even more possibilities for play positions. Of course you can play with it without the suction cup being used, but it is nice to have more options. The suction cup allows for it to be stuck to the shower wall, giving you the ability to back up on it from behind. I then decided to stick it to the edge of the bathtub and straddled it. That was great, but what was even better was when I turned it around (picture riding him, facing away from him). This position allowed for the curve of the shaft to hit my G-spot AND for my clit to be pleased with the textured balls. I was quickly able to have a G-spot O followed by a clitoral O! Fabulous! The suction cup held up to all my playing and I never had to stop to replace it because of it coming loose. This toy’s design also is harness compatible for couple play, which I must admit, I did not get to try yet, but certainly would like to.

• Members

Very nice review and I am very interested in this one. It will definitely be added to my wish list.

I've always wanted this one! Now I want it even more! Thanks for the great review!