Official Community Forums Home

Aiden's Letter

• Members

I am so sorry for the lack of response you got to your letter Aiden. It was such a wonderful thing to do!! You were so honest, and mixed your needs and desires with humor is such a way that possibly threatening feelings were just playful and fun loving. It was a work of art and clearly an act of love. You deserve a thoughtful response, or at least the offer to sit down with you and read it together and discuss it.

I was so inspired when I read it that I thought I would try to write a similar letter to my SO. My letter was probably not as good as yours, but I got the same sort of response. "I read it. Maybe we can talk about it someday."

It's disappointing, to say the least. Good luck. You did great.

• Members
I am so sorry for the lack of response you got to your letter Aiden. It was such a wonderful thing to do!! You were so honest, and mixed your needs and desires with humor is such a way that possibly threatening feelings were just playful and fun loving. It was a work of art and clearly an act of love. You deserve a thoughtful response, or at least the offer to sit down with you and read it together and discuss it.

I was so inspired when I read it that I thought I would try to write a similar letter to my SO. My letter was probably not as good as yours, but I got the same sort of response. "I read it. Maybe we can talk about it someday."

It's disappointing, to say the least. Good luck. You did great.

Thanks Orlando,

But I wanted to update and clarify everyone regarding the letter.

Since writing this, we have sat down, talked and discussed, in a loving caring manner. Nothing but good has come from our talking.

My husband GSK has recently joined the boards, and has contributed his thoughts on another of my posts that I wrote in the orgasm section regarding his Gspot technique :wub:

Our sex life has virtually exploded, we are closer than we ever have been before.

This is a journey for both of us and I am so blessed to have a wonderful, loving caring man to share it with me.