Official Community Forums Home

The Sex Toy That Wasn't

Mikayla1

• Members

Welcome to SEX TOY REVIEWS!

Let me be the first to say how excited I am to have a place on the forum for the actual, honest review of Sex Toys! Sometimes you just need to know what a toy has to offer, and this is the place to get that information! Kudos to TooTimid for putting it out there! There is also a link on the top of the page 'Toy Reviews' where you can find other reviewed toys that aren't posted here yet. I promise as I do reviews to post them here simultaneously for all my forum friends!

Now, for the first review here, I am going to review a toy - that isn't a toy - that is a toy ....confused????

It is the ADAM AND EVE MAGIC MASSAGER and why do I say it is but it is not a sex toy?

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4562

Well, if you watch "Sex In The City" you will know. I fondly remember the episode where Samantha broke her favorite vibrator, she goes to Sharper Image to get a new one. There are a bunch of ladies standing around there when she asks the salesman where the vibrators are because hers "broke." He tells her, "Maam, we do not sell vibrators at Sharper Image." She proceeds to walk over to where the Magic Massagers are and she says, "Sure you do, here it is. I knew you had them, I have gone through 4 already!" All the ladies start grabbing for the ones on the displays - it is hilarious!

Ever since then I have wanted one, and now I have one - FINALLY - and it has been worth the wait!

This sex toy - and LADIES, IT IS A SEX TOY - is wonderfully pleasing! It is electric - you know what that means - NO BATTERIES - it can go and go and go......It has 2 speeds - High and low - but low is good enough. It has a soft head that is on a flexible arm so when you apply pressure to it, it gives just enough pressure!

Let me tell you - when I applied this TOY to my clit - OH MOMMA - the sensations are out of this world FANTASTIC! I would be amazed if this toy doesn't make you cum! It will vibrate not only your clit, but your whole vaginal area! It is super intense and enjoyable! I rocketed off 4 orgasms in less than 2 minutes - NO LIE!

Now, let me tell you the best part - as if orgasming like that isn't enough right? After a hard night of having acrobatic sex - it is also a wonderful MASSAGER!

So, in that case, IT IS NOT A TOY - BUT A MASSAGER TOO! My hubby used it on my neck and back and I was ready to drift off to sleepy land in no time flat! So how about that for a night? Not only can you have super orgasms, but if your neck gets stiff from bobbing up and down during that blowjob, you can have a neck massage after sex! No more excuses for not going the extra mile!

I gave my hubby a rubdown with it too - he loved it! He said it was almost as good as a professional. Yeah, sure - better than the pretty blonde at the salon - I wouldn't go that far - but it is good. I think this is the BEST multi-purpose toy I have ever seen! It cleans up easily too - to go from clit to neck in one quick wipe!

If any of you are looking for a toy that will relax you before sex, keep you limber and loose for sex, or get your clit a rockin' to orgasm quickly - this is IT!

So I guess I have something in common with Samantha Jones - I love the Magic Massager - and it IS a VIBRATOR - no matter what the Sharper Image says!

This toy gets an A+ in my book!

Mikayla :D

• Members
Welcome to SEX TOY REVIEWS!

Let me be the first to say how excited I am to have a place on the forum for the actual, honest review of Sex Toys! Sometimes you just need to know what a toy has to offer, and this is the place to get that information! Kudos to TooTimid for putting it out there! There is also a link on the top of the page 'Toy Reviews' where you can find other reviewed toys that aren't posted here yet. I promise as I do reviews to post them here simultaneously for all my forum friends!

Now, for the first review here, I am going to review a toy - that isn't a toy - that is a toy ....confused????

It is the ADAM AND EVE MAGIC MASSAGER and why do I say it is but it is not a sex toy?

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4562

Well, if you watch "Sex In The City" you will know. I fondly remember the episode where Samantha broke her favorite vibrator, she goes to Sharper Image to get a new one. There are a bunch of ladies standing around there when she asks the salesman where the vibrators are because hers "broke." He tells her, "Maam, we do not sell vibrators at Sharper Image." She proceeds to walk over to where the Magic Massagers are and she says, "Sure you do, here it is. I knew you had them, I have gone through 4 already!" All the ladies start grabbing for the ones on the displays - it is hilarious!

Ever since then I have wanted one, and now I have one - FINALLY - and it has been worth the wait!

This sex toy - and LADIES, IT IS A SEX TOY - is wonderfully pleasing! It is electric - you know what that means - NO BATTERIES - it can go and go and go......It has 2 speeds - High and low - but low is good enough. It has a soft head that is on a flexible arm so when you apply pressure to it, it gives just enough pressure!

Let me tell you - when I applied this TOY to my clit - OH MOMMA - the sensations are out of this world FANTASTIC! I would be amazed if this toy doesn't make you cum! It will vibrate not only your clit, but your whole vaginal area! It is super intense and enjoyable! I rocketed off 4 orgasms in less than 2 minutes - NO LIE!

Now, let me tell you the best part - as if orgasming like that isn't enough right? After a hard night of having acrobatic sex - it is also a wonderful MASSAGER!

So, in that case, IT IS NOT A TOY - BUT A MASSAGER TOO! My hubby used it on my neck and back and I was ready to drift off to sleepy land in no time flat! So how about that for a night? Not only can you have super orgasms, but if your neck gets stiff from bobbing up and down during that blowjob, you can have a neck massage after sex! No more excuses for not going the extra mile!

I gave my hubby a rubdown with it too - he loved it! He said it was almost as good as a professional. Yeah, sure - better than the pretty blonde at the salon - I wouldn't go that far - but it is good. I think this is the BEST multi-purpose toy I have ever seen! It cleans up easily too - to go from clit to neck in one quick wipe!

If any of you are looking for a toy that will relax you before sex, keep you limber and loose for sex, or get your clit a rockin' to orgasm quickly - this is IT!

So I guess I have something in common with Samantha Jones - I love the Magic Massager - and it IS a VIBRATOR - no matter what the Sharper Image says!

This toy gets an A+ in my book!

Mikayla :D

:P:P:P WOW SO MUCH DOES IT COST??? I WOULD LIKE TO GET ONE FOR ME AND MY BABY....I THINK SHE MIGHT BE RECEPTIVE TO THE IDEA.....thanks/peace 12G B)

• Members

Hey, does this one have attachments? My best g/f has one similar but has like 4 or 5 different attachments. OK...we got a bit outta control and she tried it on me thru my panties. oh LAWDY. Best part was....she is a PSO (phone sex op)(I see all you gasping at me) and she was on a call while she did this...the guy sent me a $100 "tip" LOOOOL. But we won't go into the PSO/is it cheating or not issue. She's my best friend and she makes her choices, not I. (BTW...her hubby is the one that found her the job)'

12G------my g/f found hers at Super Walmart.

Edited by curvacious_lust

• Members

It is $33.95 (click on the link in the original post) and it doesn't come with attachments, but it says on the insert in the box that it HAS ATTACHMENTS AVAILABLE! - which intrigues me of course! I might have to look it up!

This is a different "Toy" than what is available at your conventional store (I searched an NONE of my local stores had it :( ) - it is made by Adam & Eve, and I think because you can get the attachments that make it a true SEX TOY! :D

However, as I said - it is a wonderful massager - it really does get the kinks out. I used it last night on my aching back by myself while hubby was in the shower BEFORE sex...it was great! Highly recommended!

Kayla

• Members

Hmmm....I looked at the link and she has THAT attachment for her toy...loool. Maybe Super Walmart is finally "cumming" around *evil grin*

I do know from living in various parts of the US, that all Walmarts do NOT carry the same items or charge the same prices. So, perhaps, California is a lil more 'open' to items for sale like that. It does look like it would be killer for muscle massages. I will consider investing in one of those!

Edited by Mikayla1

• Members

You would think that Chicago Wal-marts would be as hip and trendy as those in CA :angry:

I swear to you after I saw that Sex In The City episode I looked everywhere...couldn't find it. Doesn't matter now, I have it and I love it, and I thought it was reasonably priced actually, under $35 bucks - you are talking about a girl who spends $300 on a glass dildo!

Oh well....

:P Mikayla

• Members
Mikayla: I saw in a description of the Wand that the electric cord is only six feet long. Is that going to cause restrictions for some people? Someone at Adam& Eve complained that the cord came out of the wand, during use, and a couple said theirs broke down within a few weeks, or got too hot to use? Finally, one lady said the wand was too powerful to use on her clit. Any observations about these comments? Any suggestions?

I will go sit in my corner now, and shut up!

The cord is 6 feet long - which was fine for us - our bed is next to an outlet and was fine to reach for us. I don't see why an extension cord couldn't be used with it - it is not such high voltage that you couldn't - if you need extra length!

I have only had the massager a few days, but that cord seems sturdy to me! Now, I am sure if you are super stretching the thing it may bust - but I would chalk that review up to a defective product (i.e. just theirs)

It does conduct body heat - which is what makes it sooooo nice for a massage! The instructions say not to use over a half hour at a time - so if they read the instructions like good little consumers they would have known that! I have personally used mine for massaging for about a half hour without discomfort.

Now, as far as for clitoral stimulation - I didn't have to use it more than 5 - 10 minutes so I wouldn't know about it being too hot for use there.

As for it being too powerful to use on the clit - I can definitely see how for some people this could be true! However, if you want to shoot for that whole body, shaking and trembling orgasm....this will do it! Also, you don't have to use it ON the clit - you can go around the clitoral area and get a very nice sensation. Or, you can use it though your panties - as CL suggests - and that feels less intense!

Not every toy is for everybody - but this one is definitely a pick for Mikayla! :rolleyes:

Are we done playing Devil's Advocate now Howard????

Mikayla

• Members

I am not testy dear....I am defensive.... :P Oh you mean "testy" :lol: I get it now...I am blonde you know...sometimes it takes a little while, even for me! (blush - giggle) :D

By the way, on the box there is a 90 day warranty - so that may put your mind at ease here.....

Not testy.... :blink:

• Members

I want to be the Devil's Advocate....just let me put on my horns and tail, and get out my pitchfork. :P

My friend just bought hers a week or two ago and I think she did mention they had looked before and never saw it, so it could be a new product that Walmart is carrying. I guess it also depends on if you're shopping at "Walmart" versus a "Super Walmart" as ours is a Super Walmart? I dunno.

• Members

I have had one for years.... It is the first thing I ever used to masterbate....

Mine is a re-chargable one.... I also bought it at a walmart. Here they have them in the regular walmart and the super walmarts.

• 1 month later...