Official Community Forums Home

Pink Plush Blindfold

Mikayla1

• Members

to1392-6_product_2main.jpgPink - Plush - Pleasurable - Girly-Girly all the way!!

Can you ever have too many blindfolds? HELL NAWWW! Blindfolds are one of the simpliest sexual enhancement products available - and as you can tell by all the reviews on them - they are all different and each experience is individual to the couple using them!

This Naughty Girlz Toys Pink blindfold is leathery supple on one side and perfectly plush on the other. Not only will you have the sensory deprivation you crave but your face will feel softly caressed at the same time. It is a nice fit without being too snug (even on my big ole' head) and it definitely hides out ALL sense of sight.

My hubby and I used this blindfold with me in mind (as he put it - 'it is PINK so it is all for you baby') and that was fine with me. He put it on and bound me up - teasing and taunting me unmerilessly until I had orgasm after orgasm. I love blindfolds - LOVE THEM! They just add that little something to play time.

If you are looking for a special girly item - this is perfect - and if you already have blindfolds why not get one just for YOU! This is the perfect gift for your girl or yourself. Never downplay the power of the blindfold - and with this one GIRLS RULE and BOYS DROOL (over YOU!)

Think Pink

Very cute!!!