Official Community Forums Home

Real Or Fake Tell Me Guys

sexykitty

Any woman that does a breast increase (or even decrease) FOR a man is doomed to low-self-esteem, IMO.

I'm now a 36D, and fine with that. Although, I LOVED when I was a 36C (weight gain), but they're still pretty perky, but I feel better in a bra. I don't feel comfortable without one actually. Probably due to all of the breast-feeding I did when my DD was a baby.

I have to agree with the poster that said that fake breasts look GREAT in a shirt, but lousy naked. I can appreciate a curvacious woman, in or out of clothes. But when I see a teenie tiny woman with like 44DDD boobs, well, DUH!! Unnatural!! I know lots of strippers (politically correctly called "exotic dancers") get their boobs done for better tips, so IMO, men LOVE to see huge boobs, fake or real, no matter what they may say. Now as far as what they'd want in the bedroom, that's another story.

• Members

Have to agree with the above statement "What men want in the bedroom is another story". I know a lot of guys, hubby included, who go

ga-ga over seeing gals with big boobs like ofcourse Pam Anderson......I have to agree nice to look at in clothes but undressed.....who knows? There have been some ladies that I thought had big tits by the way they looked in clothes and come to find out that I am a bigger size then they are......couldve been a WonderBra

LOL

I would never have implants....but I would consider a lift......seriously thinking about that.

Im happy with my size (38dd) the only downfall for me is finding a good bra with lots of support that looks nice and has good coverage......Any suggestions? I have been to Victoria Secret and like but even those tend to "let me down" (pun intended) after a few wears.

Hrnychick

• Members
Have to agree with the above statement "What men want in the bedroom is another story". I know a lot of guys, hubby included, who go

ga-ga over seeing gals with big boobs like ofcourse Pam Anderson......I have to agree nice to look at in clothes but undressed.....who knows? There have been some ladies that I thought had big tits by the way they looked in clothes and come to find out that I am a bigger size then they are......couldve been a WonderBra

LOL

I would never have implants....but I would consider a lift......seriously thinking about that.

Im happy with my size (38dd) the only downfall for me is finding a good bra with lots of support that looks nice and has good coverage......Any suggestions? I have been to Victoria Secret and like but even those tend to "let me down" (pun intended) after a few wears.

Hrnychick

I don't know where you live, but some of the nicer dept stores like Parisian, Sax and Von Maur carry a larger selection of sizes than Victoria's Secret. I usually paid about $80-$95 for my 32G bras, but my back felt better, my breasts were supported, and I felt that I looked better in clothes. Also, I was just at Target and I swear they sell the same bras as Victoria's Secret, but less expensive and in a wider size range!! Having someone who knows how to fit you do measuring, etc is really helpful as well. Most women wear the wrong size. I do think there is a market for sexy lingerie/undergarments for women who don't fit into the Victoria's Secret mold. I can fit in their stuff now, but like a few of my fellow post breast reduction friends, I am just not buying their stuff out of spite now. I would have loved to have just one item fit before, and the sales girls always looked at me like I was a freak when I said my size. I hope you find something you love and that you feel sexy in it. I didn't make the decision to have surgery lightly-- and a lot of that hesitation was because I loved my breasts and my husband did too, but after all of the related issues, it was the best choice for me. No matter what my cup size now, in my head I will always be at least a DD who is sexy and curvy-- just without the excruciating arm and neck pain now. :)