Official Community Forums Home

Shallow Positions?

hey there. first time posting here, but i was hoping there was some advice for me out there. my gf and i have a great sex life with a slight problem, she says i'm too big for her sometimes. i'm a 7' and basically we can only do the missionary. if she tries to ride me or we try doggie, she says it hurts almost immediately. we've tried foreplay, and going really slowly, but to no avail. any hints on better positions or tricks to make things smoother? any advice would be great. thank you!

• Members

OK, first some questions:

(1) How long has she been having sex? Is she fairly new?

(2) Is she very petite?

(3) Does it seem to hurt her when you first put it in, or just when you 'bottom out' in her, probably hitting her cervix?

(4) Do you use lube?

If she is a new sexual partner then she just may have to get used to the sensation of penetration. Make sure that you are using enough lube. If the problem is her canal is shorter - this isn't really a problem, as the vaginal canal is meant to stretch. The issue is probably you hitting her cervix, which many women do not like.

So, try more lube, try going slow, try warming her up more (more foreplay) and then if that doesn't work you can try the shallower positions. Spooning is a good one, doggy can be as long as you have restraint, the X-factor is a shallow position and good for G-Spot and clitoral stimulation, side saddle, reverse cowgirl with her laying wayyyy down....there are more, you just have to experiment!

Good Luck!

• 3 months later...
  • Members
First one that comes to mind is spooning...(a lot of guys cannot manage this, as they are 'shorter' and their woman has a larger bottom...the 'I can't reach' syndrome).......even though you are behind her, her bottom and being tummy to back will disallow deeper penetration, and you (and she) has more control.

I love spooning and so does my wife. Leaves my hands free to get one finger on her clit and one on her boobs.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...
  • Members
On 12/3/2008 at 7:24 PM, KingKoopa said:

Have you ever tried doggy style? Have her put her head down on a pillow with her buttox in the air....

Yikes.  That is the position that IMO allows even deeper penetration, at least for me. 🥰  If it hurts her missionary style, she may be squealing when you try this.  I know I do.