Official Community Forums Home
Special offer: pick a free adult sex toy

Strap On For Him

Tyger

pd2189-00main.jpg

The name of this toy is a bit deceiving to me. This particular toy & harness set is worn by the lady, & is for anal sex, with HIM as the receiver!

I’m always a bit skeptical with harnesses, because, let’s face it, I’m what they call “hippy”. This was no different. The box says “adjustable straps”. Again, deceiving. <_< They’re ELASTIC. They stretch, there’s no sliding, snapping, or tying adjustable thing on them. It was just bad “verbage” on the part of the people that wrote up the description for them. I won’t hold it against them. (Even though, in getting in spirit of the whole toy set, I wanted to be a bit more “anal” LOL!) :P

Anyway, this toy comes with 4 things: the harness, the rubbery dildo, a small vibe, and a set of 3 batteries. Gotta love it when they include the batteries! :D

I pull everything out, and stretch the elastics, and am really impressed at the stretching capacity of ‘em. Ok, one worry’s almost gone. Then I felt the harness. Oooo! The part that rests against the woman is a soft, black, faux leather material. Very nice. The other side is deep purple striped velvet, which, of course, won me over. I put the 3 watch-sized batteries in the little silver vibe, and turned the small base controller. Low to moderately high vibes, impressive. Put it in the little pocket inside the harness, and it’s really quiet! Good! I take out the small, pointy anal toy, and HAD to go wash it, for the obvious hygiene reasons, but also due to the overpowering rubbery smell that emanated from the toy after I took it out of its baggie. Washing done, it was a lot more tolerable!

The hole that the toy goes in is a bit smaller than a lot of other toy bases I’ve seen, but, if another dildo fits in it, I may have to use this one with others! The hole also has a reinforced rim, so, the toy won’t be prone to pop out, or rip the harness easily.

Here comes the true test: Putting it on. IT FIT!! And it was COMFY too! It was neat to see something protruding from MY pelvic area, & very exciting too. This whole set up is perfect for those men that want to try anal for the first time, but may be a bit intimidated by all of the choices & sizes of toys out there for anal. Plus, what man wouldn’t want their woman to make love to them? The jelly dong is phthalate-free (great for those with allergies), and is only 5.5” long, almost 2” in diameter at the largest part (the base), narrow at the tip, and curved to stimulate HIS g-spot! It’s also very bendy & squishy, so it will fit in comfortably, though it is kind of hard to get in at first.

My hubby is becoming an anal aficionado, so, he was eager to have me make love to his ass once again with a different strap on. So, I get behind him, with our water-based lube, push my hips forward, and try and ease it inside of him. I got it in with a little difficulty due to the afore mentioned bendiness. Unfortunately, my hubby is more use to a larger toy inside of him, so he really didn’t feel it much at all. He said that he did feel the vibes slightly, but not a lot. I, however, felt them on my labia, so bonus for me! I thrust away at his cute bubble-butt for a while because it turned ME on, which, in turn, turned HIM on. Anywho, we ended up taking it off to finish off our lovemaking after a while, since he couldn't feel it much, and I wanted him inside of ME.

Washing it up was a breeze. I washed the harness and dildo in warm, soapy water, & washed off the vibe (which doesn’t say if it’s waterproof), let it all dry, and put it away to explore more possibilities down the road! To wash the harness, you can even put it in a lingerie baggie, put it thru the washer, and hang dry too.

I give this great item 4 out of 4 Tyger Paws with claws extended!

Give It To Him For The First Time!

• Members

LOL - bad verbage...I hate that too.....

LOL.....his cute bubble-butt.....hee hee....does he know you wrote that????

• Members

I just bought this and was a bit embarrassed by how silly it would look, but it's actually pretty hot when you put it on and he absolutely LOVED it when I modeled it for him....can't wait to actually get to try it out! Love the little bullet that comes with it but like you said, I'm wondering if it might be a little difficult to insert because it's not all that firm. Oh well, it's the first... we can always work our way up eh?! Thanks Tyger! :P

• Review Team
Ok I want to see the bubble butt.

worthless.gif

And good review!

I agree!

LMAO no!! He doesn't know I wrote that....yet!