Official Community Forums Home

Question For The Ladies

roughman

• Members

Do any woman like phone sex?? If so what do you like most about it and why? I think that it is a big turn on because of the fact that the person in my case a woman can show her wild side.

• Members

Do any woman like phone sex?? If so what do you like most about it and why? I think that it is a big turn on because of the fact that the person in my case a woman can show her wild side.

I do like phones sex with my hb. He goes out of town quite a bit - and when he does I get to tell him what I will do to him when he gets back. Unfortunately, my hb is not a really good dirty talker - so at this point it ends up being mostly a one-sided conversation! :blink: That is Ok though, at least I still can fantasize and verbalize about what we will do when he gets home...oh yeahhhhhh!

Mikayla ;)

What's most appealing is the imagery provided by describing what you are going to do next. I find that it makes it all the more exciting for when you get together again.

• Members

love it love it love it.......it does bring out a wild side in me.....and sometimes its with the person i maybe with at that time....like if they are out of town....other times it maybe with someone i met online when im feeling oh so horny and want to add to the pleasure....mmmm if the man has a nice voice wow.....and me knowing that what im saying is getting him so hard and going to make him cum......makes me even wetter......i do have to say that the guys i met online and its only a choosen few i talk to.. or have talked to....never let me down.....seen a pic heard the voice......damn they just live to far away for it to be the "real" thing.....if you have good/great phone sex.....mmmmmm what it would be like for real.......so the answer to your question is i am a gal that all for it.....