Official Community Forums Home
Special offer: pick a free adult sex toy

Your Opinion!

• Members
Ours was a choice made from day one. She was married (her second) when we got together to a worthless piece of shit. She is now a widow and she is happy that way. There may be some division of assets if we parted ways but I don't see that happening.

No woman to date compares to the lady I should have married! If I can't give 100% I will not marry. I was lucky enough to find that once and I doubt it will come around to that extent again!

But the real reason I posted this is that I heard it on a news program and figured it would be a little something that we haven't opened discussion on too much. I sat watching my monitor for about 30 minutes or so yesterday and noone answered a thing so I just threw a new topic out there!

Sorry Pappy, I thought you were asking for a reason. I didn't mean to put you in a position to have to explain yourself.

• Members

It's nothing ladylove! I posted the question so you folks have the right to respond any way you choose! If that had been more than a hypothetical thing I'm sure the replies would have been different. But these are the type of answers I was looking to draw out of everyone!

• Members

Next time around, I want to be married before we live together.

I think vows help to "cement" the relationship further. Plus there's an anticipation to look forward to to living together. Besides, all men can be eventually trained to put down the toilet seat!!! ha, ha.