Official Community Forums Home

Gun Oil H20

ladylove

• Members

EGOH-4tb.jpg

Gun Oil H20

Review by ladylove 7/30/08

The 4 fl. oz. bottle of Gun oil H20 is a Water-based lubricant is formulated to the same high quality specifications as Gun Oil silicone-based lubricant. This condom-safe lube is highly concentrated and easy to wash off. Gun Oil H2O is hypoallergenic and contains no pigment, so it does not stain fabrics. Fortified with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, Gun Oil H2O is gentle on your skin. The bottle is safety sealed under a screw cap pulls off easily. Once the safety seal is off, replace the screw cap, add a little pressure to the top and it pops opens for easy dispensing.

Upon getting this product I was leery about its claim, that it would live up to the original gun oil thats silicone based. My "Always Eager Husband" was quick to volunteer his help, what a shock! Any way, I decided I wanted to be the judge of this product and have some fun with him. After a long round of fore play I decided to stop torturing my AEH and give him a hand job to release all that pent up energy. Note: My husband has GREAT control and I told him he could only cum when I gave him permission. I took my good old time, bringing him near orgasm a few times, then backing off, finally I'd given him permission and.......... The Gun Oil H2O outlasted even me. It stayed slick and had no smell. What I won't do for a review. Gun Oil H2O (not including anal lubes) held up better than any other water lube I have ever tried.

I give this a 5 out of 5 hearts!

GUN OIL H2O

VERY cool!!