Official Community Forums Home

Liquid Sex

• Members

TO3154-9main.jpg

Liquid Sex

This bottle of Liquid Sex is now my new favorite lube! I am always skeptical about lubricants because I am extremely touch and smell sensitive, but this one surprised me in so many wonderful ways.

First, the bottle has a unique design. Sensually curvy, the functionality of those side grips come in handy when your hands are lubed and everything is slippery. Secondly, there is a light and delicate fragrance. Not overpowering or even that noticeable, I would describe the smell as a faint herbal scent.

Enriched with Ginseng Root Extract, the product claims an aphrodisiac quality. The Liquid Sex “Ginseng Aphrodisiac Boost” proposes to enhance performance as well. According to the website this product offers a warming sensation, which the packaging did not mention. I cannot uphold an enhancing or prolonging effect, nor did I notice any warm or tingling feeling brought about by the lube.

What I can endorse is the smooth natural feel. First application of this lube was on the back of my hand. It was thin with an amazing glide quality. This product could certainly be used for intimate massage, but it is not a lotion or oil. There was no tack or stickiness after application, and as it dried, this product left a powdery silky sense without any residue.

Sexually speaking, this product was the most realistic I’ve ever experienced. I needed only a small amount to coat our toy and even less for direct application. I used the lube first with a G-Spot stimulator; it has a wonderful glide on its own, but the addition of this lube helped my love find her pleasure zone several times. Not wanting to end before running this lube thru its paces, I used my fingers to tease her clit until it blossomed like a rose. This lube only required one application for our playtime and it was neutral tasting so it blended with her juices allowing me to enjoy her orally without any distraction. I’m not sure if it was the mood or the lube, but the action was wet and the orgasms were plentiful!

Gotta love great quality lubes!