Official Community Forums Home

Random Thoughts

Amylynn920

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Review Team
I would like to amend that: I love you for more than just your sexy body: your orgasmic mind and your puddle-inducing heart!

Aaaww, OK, I am packing to come to you now! I love you too baby, for all that makes you you!

• Members
I got the job! YAY! but now to juggle children and schedules while I attend training for 2 weeks... UGH!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you. Training will be over before you know it. :)

• Members
18 days off? That sounds like a good vacation--as long as it's not forced...

I hope you are doing something good on those days off.

Not forced, I'll be on the 3500 acre ranch that we have leased hunting deer for those days. Mostly I'm just getting away from all of the BS. A giant buck will be a bonus but not required.

• Members
Not forced, I'll be on the 3500 acre ranch that we have leased hunting deer for those days. Mostly I'm just getting away from all of the BS. A giant buck will be a bonus but not required.

Hey that sounds like my kind of vaction. i have struck out with deer hunting this year

so far. Good luck and have fun. just sitting in the outdoors is sometimes good enough

for me.

• Review Team
Some things in life really suck!!!!!!!!!!

Very, very true. And sometimes things in life are really great! It is those low times that help us to enjoy the highs so much.

• Members

I wish one of my kids would get his act together.

He needs a kick in the butt!! (with love, tho!)

• Members

Have fun on your getaway and good luck unting.

• Members
i'm so tired of stomache cramps.

I'm bring over the heating pad, pepto bismol, a teddybear and a good movie. (white chicks, uncut version?)

We will have you better in mo time, toots!! kisskiss :kiss:

• Members
I'm bring over the heating pad, pepto bismol, a teddybear and a good movie. (white chicks, uncut version?)

We will have you better in mo time, toots!! kisskiss :kiss:

AWW thank you!! I just have stomache issues, like i can't wait at all, makes for a rough time on road trips.

• Members

Will this miserable weather ever leave. I swear it needs to go elsewhere....lol.