Official Community Forums Home

Sex Games?

Hello, my wife and I are new to the sex game thing and were wondering if anybody have tried these and could give us some information on them?

101 Nights of Great Sex

Tantric Lovers Game

Foreplay game for loving

The Kama Sutra Game

Speak love make love

Consenting Adults

Bedroom game

or

Comso's Steamy Sex Game

Any info would be a great help. Thanks

• Members

We have the 101 nights book, it has great ideas, and I like how they are packaged in "sealed" pages where everything is a surprise. What we found is you really need time and money to pull off the dates. We tried all the low cost dates first, those worked very well, but then got hung up in those dates that required more money or having the children gone from the house for a length of time, or conversely, the "rent a hotel for the night and then set the mood by..." dates. If you have the extra time and money, go for that one for sure.

Haven't tried any of the other ones you mentioned, but have tried some others. Here is what I reccomend on games... if you two are already playful people, the games are a great spicy addition. However, if you two are somewhat reserved or shy/skiddish games can be very uncomfortable and out of a person's normal view of themself, so tread lightly. You might want to try something like dice first, or a book/gift set on erotic massage to get started.

Have fun and let us know if you find any that are a kickin' good time.

~LG

• Members

Although I haven't tried the ones listed, I have reviewed an amazing game that is sold here.

http://shop.tootimid.com/speak-love-make-love.aspx

This was extremely exciting and loads of fun, for all the enjoyment and learning more and more about your partner I think the price is amazing.

• Members
Although I haven't tried the ones listed, I have reviewed an amazing game that is sold here.

http://shop.tootimid.com/speak-love-make-love.aspx

This was extremely exciting and loads of fun, for all the enjoyment and learning more and more about your partner I think the price is amazing.

I'm loving this thread. Would like to know more about the "speak-love make-love" game before ordering it. We've been together less than a year and the SO and I are still a little shy with each other.

• Members

Orlando, Sorry it took me a little bit to get back to you on this, but I am recovering from knee surgery. Honestly this game is not intimadating at all, in fact since you are both still alittle shy, this product will help a ton, it will help you to get know your partner better, and visa versa. I wrote a review on it also, some of the questions are very simple, the game helps with communication along with some great foreplay to help get you all started.

After you read the review and you still have more questions let me know I will be happy to answer them. The game is extremely unque in my opinion since it isnt all about sex, which is what I have found that some games are, this product helps to build the relationship, helps you to get to know each other also, along with foreplay.