Official Community Forums Home

Another Post Got Me Thinking...

colletteski

• Members

I started doing this about a month ago and didn't know what it was really. I don't gush like AK lol but a little squirting has been normal lately during clitoral stimulation and yes it does feel much better and more satisfying when I do squirt. I've never had a G spot orgasm but it seems that some people think that the squirting can only be acheived through G spot and that you can sometimes reach that place through the clit. So how many can do this clit squirt thing and who thinks it's actually a G and who thinks it's still not. Can anyone get a G spot and a clit stim w/ squirt seperately that can say that they are in fact the same or different?? I was just thinking about that last night after reading around in here :P

• Like 1

• Members

Any way you look at it, clitoris or g-spot aside. It is definitely Female ejaculation! From what I have read and heard, different women experience it through different stimulation depending on what they enjoy. Arousal and stimulation will engorge your g-spot. No matter how you do it. For some women they need the direct, concentrated G-spot stimulation to ejaculate. For others it may be easier, still others it may be a mystery... I even read about women doing g-spot massage and squirting without orgasm. Just kind of a "procedural" thing I guess! For some it is a great big gush some it is a spray or even a stream. Some women have no report of ever doing either but get really wet. (like me). Who cares really, just enjoy yourself! That is my thinking right now!

• Members
I started doing this about a month ago and didn't know what it was really. I don't gush like AK lol but a little squirting has been normal lately during clitoral stimulation and yes it does feel much better and more satisfying when I do squirt. I've never had a G spot orgasm but it seems that some people think that the squirting can only be acheived through G spot and that you can sometimes reach that place through the clit. So how many can do this clit squirt thing and who thinks it's actually a G and who thinks it's still not. Can anyone get a G spot and a clit stim w/ squirt seperately that can say that they are in fact the same or different?? I was just thinking about that last night after reading around in here :P

I can do both, but the most satisfying and deeper orgasm and more intense for me is with gspot manipulation and clitoral. But there is no differentation. Some women do pee and think it's gspot fluid. Gspot fluid will NOT leave a stain the next day, urine will that's one way of telling the difference between gspot fluid and urine. Altho gspot fluid probably will contain trace urine since it is coming from the urethra. But most gspot fluid is not comprised of solely urine. And it does not smell the same as urine.

hth

• Members

I think that during clitoral stimulation the g spot can definitely get engorged because i always feel like i have to go to the bathroom (pee) after a clitoral orgasm..even though i went before. It is very intense and goes away gradually, but if i knew how to go with it i'd probably squirt a bit. I was actually able to squirt a bit after prolonged G-spot stim with a toy, but it took a long time to get to the same feeling that I feel right after a clitoral O.

Sunflower is right...hey, it's all good!!! I would like to HAVE more orgasms so i can ponder their origin! ;)

• Members

I know this one woman who has always been a squirter (first got together with her when I was in college, and it freaked me out... in a good way) and she will do so with either clit OR G stimulation.

Clitorally, it happens after a few orgasms, immediately with G.

I believe the key is build up for clitoral squirting...

My Ex-wife also would squirt with clit only stimulation, but only once in a while, when she was super hot.

Just my experiences.

:D

• Members
I know this one woman who has always been a squirter (first got together with her when I was in college, and it freaked me out... in a good way) and she will do so with either clit OR G stimulation.

Clitorally, it happens after a few orgasms, immediately with G.

I believe the key is build up for clitoral squirting...

My Ex-wife also would squirt with clit only stimulation, but only once in a while, when she was super hot.

Just my experiences.

:D

Thanks for your insight Blissful. Not to hijack this thread but a guy's reaction is something that I've wondered about. I really don't foresee being with anyone but my husband, but I've wondered how this would come across to someone new if he hadn't experienced it. It can get, well, not too dainty to say the least. Oh well, I hope to never have to worry about this anyway.

• Members

Vb just embrace it, for some of us, it's just the way we are. And if the man you're with loves you, he will understand.

• Members
Thanks for your insight Blissful. Not to hijack this thread but a guy's reaction is something that I've wondered about. I really don't foresee being with anyone but my husband, but I've wondered how this would come across to someone new if he hadn't experienced it. It can get, well, not too dainty to say the least. Oh well, I hope to never have to worry about this anyway.

Having never experienced it myself I would be a major turn on for me.

Man

• Members

I was only thrown the very first time it happened, while I was going down on a girl, and I was only 20yo... a sexual yearling...

Now, I crave and look forward to it... never know if that woman you're with for the first time will be a squirter... even she may not know... what wonderful treasure to be uncovered.

• Members

It's good to hear this from other men. I think we that do it still worry about reaction.

• Members
My reaction would be of a most positive nature I'll assure you! :D

I think it's great more and more men are expressing a positive reaction.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

That is cool, I talked to my husband about it and he said it would be gross and it would be a turn off for him. I don't understand him, he's so opposite of everything that's said on here! Oh well, I'll just enjoy it myself, it feels sooo much better that way! You guys rock! Thanks for your insight!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

There is nothing wrong with helping the women we love... to reach orgasm to the point that she

will cum squirting juice what can be more beautiful or taste better than that...all women should be

pleased this way,how ever long it takes because all women are precious!

• 1 month later...
I think it's great more and more men are expressing a positive reaction.

Seen this with one woman, was a first for her too! It was a shock and she very nearly passed out it was so strong but I continued (oral). Afterward we talked about it - I was SOAKED and she a little embarrassed! From that point on I simply kept a towel handy and before too long it was a VERY regular thing for her. She and I parted ways as friends and I understand that she continues this to this day! :P

Not seen it since although I suspect that my current partner might if she relaxed enough now that I've found her G. If it happens great but it's not some goal or notch I'll put in the headboard. Honestly I dunno' if that occurring would make her feel any better than she does now. I will admit I was a little freaked the first time but having read about squirting I didn't freak and continued - I'd hope that most men would react in the same manner.