Official Community Forums Home

Say Whaaa?

bgechloe

• Review Team

I saw this article and had to post it.

This is one of those stories that make you go, “Say whaa?”.

Apparently a Fort Collins, Colorado, area woman (it always seems to be craziness in Colorado or Florida) was out jogging when she was clipped and knocked unconscious in a hit and run.

Bystanders quickly called authorities and soon paramedics were on the scene.

Aside from bleeding and a broken left arm, the woman remained knocked out while paramedics tended to her. She still had what appeared to be an Apple Ipod attached at her side with headphones running to her head.

What struck people who had gathered around as odd was that the Ipod also had cords that extended into the woman’s shorts. A bit curious, one of the paramedics apparently tugged at it as she was being treated and out pops…an active vibrator!

Say hello to product OhMiBod, the Ipod that apparently helps its listeners hit those high notes.

Suffice it to say, the crowd had a typical response. Says one woman at the scene;

“This was a serious accident…but when they pulled that vibrator hooked to her iPod out of her shorts you could see everyone’s faces turn red. She was lucky she was still knocked out for the ride to the hospital. I don’t think I could have survived the embarrassment”.

Apparently the quoted bystander must be a bit related to Madden, unless of course the unconscious lady was an exhibitionist.

At any rate, this little story came up during operation Find Way To Stream Itunes to Wii, for free. Fortunately, the guys over at HackAddict seem to have a cure better than More Cowbell for that one

• Members

There was actually a contest here about a year ago for one of those. They still look pretty cool ;) But I don't think I'd be able to go for a jog with one!

http://shop.tootimid.com/ohmibod-ipod-and-reg-vibrator.aspx

• Members
Well god damn. That's sooo awkward, and yet, something that id i thought i could get away with it I would. Would ithave been more fun with like Ben-Was or something?

Now I'm gonna worry when I go for a walk with my smart balls in!

• Members

Must be some good tunes! I just haven't figured out the need to yank a cord that was in an area that wasn't hurt.

• Members
'

LOL stay back from the road and hide any cords. Or wear a note: "In case of unconcsiousness please do not public remove anything from my vagina. Thank you."

Good plan!

• Members
Or wear a note: "In case of unconcsiousness please do not public remove anything from my vagina. Thank you."

Hahhahahahahahaa. Um, thats a bumper sticker or trucker hat waiting to happen!

• Review Team

I didn't know if I should laugh when I read it or feel bad for her lols. Funny thing would be when she wakes up and realizes the vibe is gone she sits up and asks "where gulp, did my music player go"? Bet the doc will get a gag out of it. I mean what are they going to do hand it to her or have it in a bag of some kind hahahaha

:o

Good thing she WAS knocked out!! Gawd!! I love my sex toys, but, in a case where I wasn't the one telling someone that I'm using one, I would be embarrassed, especially in that situation. OMG!! Hopefully, she was orgasming or at least relaxed, so she didn't get AS bruised up! LOL I wonder if SHE was one of those mythical smiling joggers........

• Members
'

LOL stay back from the road and hide any cords. Or wear a note: "In case of unconcsiousness please do not public remove anything from my vagina. Thank you."

*laughing*