Official Community Forums Home

Proper Deep Breathing!

pappyld04

• Members

I know that it has been said that deep breathing can help a woman to reach orgasm, but, do you know how to do this properly?

If you place your finger on your bellybutton and take a deep breath your belly should move up and out. Many people suck in their gut instead. This is done with your mouth closed breathing through the nose.

• Members
I know that it has been said that deep breathing can help a woman to reach orgasm, but, do you know how to do this properly?

If you place your finger on your bellybutton and take a deep breath your belly should move up and out. Many people suck in their gut instead. This is done with your mouth closed breathing through the nose.

They actually teach this is most grade school choirs, also I took class on Alexander Technique (which is a theory of movement designed to improve overall body function throgh proper posture and breathing) and they pushed it to. You actually increase the amount of oxygen your body takes in and it also forces you to ake a longer deeper breath. It is also said that you should holdach breathe for one to three seconds to ensure your getting the most out of each breathe. Proper breathing also leads to increased circulation, lower stress (all less problems related to it), better brain functions, and increased stamina. Breathe on tootimid!

• Members

Thanks sweetie! Now I am even more enlightened on the subject. And it will help others as well!

• Members

Me I am so into it that the world could probably end around me. I do breath...that isn't a problem....I just cannot speak at all. My SO jokes about how if we were married he could always win if we had an argument because he knows how to stop my speech. He would just run his fringers along my slit and the argument would be over. He just has the magic touch I guess.....lol.