Official Community Forums Home

Question For The Men

sexykitty

• Members

OH THAT AGE OLD SAYING MEN PREFER BLONDS....WHY? TELL ME GUYS DO YOU LIKE BLONDS MORE BRUNETTES OR REDHEADS???? JUST WONDERING.....ONE TIME WHEN I WAS GOING TO GET MY HAIR DONE MY EX BOYFRIEND SAID WHY DONT YOU TRY GOING BLOND......I SAID NOPE AND NEVER DID......SINCE THAT COMMENT I NOTICED HOW HE WAS ATTRACTED MORE TO BLONDS.....SO WHY WHAT WAS HE DOING WITH A BRUNETTE???.....DUMPED HIM IN A HEARTBEAT.....SO TELL ME GUYS WHICH DO YOU PREFER AND WHY.....

• Members

Ok, sexykitty, I love all hair color. I like blondes, Brunettes, redheads, and women with hair so black it almost seems blue....Love them all. My wife and I have a friend who has native american and asian in her and her hair is long, almost to her butt, and it is so dark it almost gets a blueish tint to it. I also have a few women that are red-heads in my office and they are exceptionally hot. I love the real red hair, i even like the freckels too! I tend to like brunettes from mousy brown to auburn and chestnut. I like all types and colors if the hair is taken care of. If a woman never gets her hair styled and conditioned an so on it looks bad. I like all colors and styles, but you have to make it look nice. Keep it up, and take care of it.

• Members
I cannot speak for all men. But, I have been around men all my life, and think I know something about why they seem to check out blondes all the time. In reality, they check out all women, regardless of hair color. With Blondes, because they tend to be more rare, men, like women, take an extra look to see if the blonde is natural or dyed. It is in the genes( yes, and the " Jeans", too) for men to check out women. Worry about the men who don't. I really don't think men are attracted to blondes for any more reasons than that, when you really get them to talk about the subject. I know women who are equally jealous of red headed women, and men who go all to pieces when they see a redhead. So, I don't think this "problem" is limited to blondes.

My second wife found a great way for us to stop being " jealous" about other people we came across. She told me she would point out pretty women to me, if she thought I was gong to miss seeing them, because I was doing something, reading something, or looking a different direction. I in turn promised to draw her attention to any guy I thought she might consider to be a " Hunk ", or " Hottie", as they say today, so she could feast her eyes on the eye candy. She seemed to like male stars who were dark haired, with brown eyes, while I used to be blonde, and I have blue eyes. I asked her once why the heck she was dating me, if she was so attracted to brown and black haired men with brown eyes? She told me she wasn't sure, but that she was very attracted to me, too. We had a great time walking down streets, or malls, or at antique malls, pointing out the good looking men and women to each other. We even saw a true " Ken and Barbie" couple at a funeral for a friend's father. He was ruggedly handsome, and she was gorgeous, and blonde, with a little extra help from Lady Clairol! They could have had modeling jobs for any clothier in the country, I swear.

So, instead of worrying about being what you are aren't, why not simple be better than what you are not, as my wife was to me? Looking was something I almost could not escape doing, as I am a man. Other guys talk about the same problems with their wives, always getting angry if they catch them looking at another woman, and going nuts if its a blonde. When I told my friends how my wife and I were dealing with the " problem", they all thought much better of my wife, and wished their wives could be like mine.

The wife of a friend of ours said to us, " It doesn't matter where he warms up the engine, as long as the car is parked in my garage at night". Since guys are going to look, anyway, rather than making them uncomfortable, and being insecure, which drives men crazy as well, and makes them want to get as far away from you as possible, why not use our solution, or come up with your own that will make the man in your life love you even more for understanding that his " looking" at blondes and other women doesn't diminish his love, or " Lust " for you.

By removing your own insecurity about your attractiveness, you make yourself much more attractive to the men in your life. If you aren't Marilyn Monroe, then be Cleopatra! I don't think either ever had any trouble attracting men. My first wife was Japanese American, with long black hair, that could not be curled easily, and would not stay curled if there was any kind of humidity outside. She was going to cut it off when she turned 30 and I asked her why? Well, she thought that was what was done by all the caucasion women she worked with. I told her all she would accomplish is to have short STRAIGHT hair, and I already knew from her talking to me about pictures of her taken in College, when her hair was last short, that she would be very unhappy with shorter hair, because she would not be able to do anything with it. so, I suggested she leave it long, as It helped make her look taller, and men always seem to admire her long hair. She left it long for the rest of her life. And she was still getting wolf whistles when she was in her late 30's.

correct me if im wrong but it seems that you took my question as that i have a problem with blondes or not being one....and i have to say that is not the case i was just asking because of the comments that one man at one time in my life made...and because most of my male friends love blondes

they may not be dating one but if they see one on tv or whatever the go wild....anyway im happy being brunette....dont have anything against blondes or redheads it was just a topic to put out there like any other here....after all thats what the forum is for right??? thanks for your answer as always it was very interesting

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

To me hair color doesn't matter what does matter is the personality and the fitness that a woman has. But I did some asking around and most of the guy's said they stand out from the rest as well as their wilder in bed.

~DJ~

• Members

I can see why they would stand out as roughmans friends have said. Maybe it has something to do with the barbie doll image..most blondes i have seen are pretty and do tend to be like a "barbie" now i am not meaning that in a mean way.

Now for the wilder in bed part......cant agree or disagree on that part since i am a girl and i am not blonde....just dont knock the rest of us guys.....we burnettes as im sure redheads can rock you world just as good if not better then a blonde. I too have male friends that go ga ga when they see a blonde and i have gf that went blonde just to get attn. I know i would never go that far....If a guy doesnt like me for me then see ya......If you change your haircolorr just for a guy then whats next on the list? I would go with roughmans point of view hair color shouldnt matter. A nice personality and a fit body and nice smile mean more then if she or he is blonde, I think some men not all are stuck in a Pam Anderson Jenna Jamison frame of mind

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I love my asawa's black hair. Dark skin and dark hair have always been a turn on for me.