Official Community Forums Home

Just Something To Make U Laugh

hot4hubby

• Members

To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity

1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice !

3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.

4. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.

5. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write 'For Marijuana'

6. Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy.'

7. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.

8. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.

9 . Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go.'

10. Sing Along At The Opera.

11. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.

12. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.

13. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'

14 .. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'

15. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, ' Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'

16. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity: Send This E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile.

• Members

Working at the truck stop we would get drunks later in the evening. Everytime we turned a gas pump on we had to announce it over the intercom and most would start looking around to figure out what was going on. So I'd tell them "This is God speaking! Go home"! Very few of them ever figured out what was happening!

• Members

When I ran movies formy college I had to announce the in event of emergencies and the next week's movie. Sitting up in my booth no on could see me, however I could see EVERYONE, so I would find people sneaking in food or having their feet on my seats and tell them to "go to your room and think about what you've done" Or inform them that due to the damage being caused by their skittles they must purchase a new chair y the end of the movie. Other people were more fun than me. But I'm definitely going to do the "you want fries with that?" tomorrow at work. And when they ask what i'm doing i'll tell them that i'm trying out a laterial career move.