Official Community Forums Home

Extended Male Orgasm

always

• Members

I'm wondering if many men here have experienced extended orgasm. If so, do you cum? Any suggestions on how to achieve this? Is anal or prostate stimulation necessary? I've always wished I could experience a femal orgasm because they seem so much more intense. Any suggestions?

• Members
I'm wondering if many men here have experienced extended orgasm. If so, do you cum? Any suggestions on how to achieve this? Is anal or prostate stimulation necessary? I've always wished I could experience a femal orgasm because they seem so much more intense. Any suggestions?

The "full body orgasm" as it is called in Tantra is an orgasm that wracks your whole body and can last for minutes even hours if you practice it the right way. It takes A LOT of practice to achieve this. The basic principle is coming within seconds of ejaculation and then CUTTING OFF the flow of semen from your testicles to your penis by pushing HARD on your MDP (million dollar point) - also know as the 'taint' to some people. It is basically the point in between your anus and your balls. You will know the point if you push on it and your penis goes UP.

Now, to practice this technique, you need to come within seconds of cumming - when you notice your balls are shrinking UP - push down HARD on your MDP with your knuckles, cutting off the flow of semen. You will experience the pleasure of the orgasm, without the ejaculation. This takes perfect timing, perfect pressure and endurance. You will probably not achieve it on the first try.

You can try again and again. Once you know you have done it - let the pleasure take you over - and once you are sure you are past the point of ejaculation - normally your balls will stop convulsing - you can let go of the MDP and start letting the pleasure rebuild to a higher level. Your penis should be slightly less hard, but not limp. It is an amazing thing to accomplish.

If you want to learn more, read up on Tantric Sex.

Good Luck!

Mikayla B)