Official Community Forums Home

Male Orgasm Changes

srvtt

• Members

I have a question mainly for the guys I guess. Has the sequence and quality of your orgasms changed over time? I'm almost 40, married, and the typical sequence of it building and feeling something in my lower back and then having an orgasm has changed lately. Now it builds, skips the feeling of it building in my lower back, and then the orgasm happens. It is still satisfying but it feels like I can't "fight" it as long.

I am very healthy and on no medications. I and am mainly asking if this has happened to others over time or it is just me. Thanks.

• Review Team
Despite these things, you may want take the opportunity to focus on that issue of satisfaction; as we get older, we have more insight and opportunity to explore the depth of our sexual response...not the physical, but the emotional and spiritual parts of sexual satisfaction. So while we are no longer raging 20 year old stallions, we have the opportunity to add a depth to our sexuality that 20 year olds are quite ignorant of.

Exactly why I'll take you over a 20-year-old any day! B)

• Members

Iha is spot on. Males sometimes take for granted the power that their penis has (don't let it go to your heads guys) and as they get older, they assume their penis power is going to get stronger, when most times it will get weaker. However, doing your PC muscle contractions and keeping the penis 'pumped up' through masturbation exercises can help to keep you healthy and in great sexual shape. Also, make sure you are getting yearly checks from the urologist and proctologist - as keeping all the plumbing working helps too!

• Members

Well satisfaction isn't really a problem. I was mainly wondering if it was a normal aging change or something else. I was wondering if it was related to the PC muscles. I've actually tried urinating less frequently and holding it longer before I go. I've found that it has already helped "normalize" things.

BTW, the "fighting it" part means trying to hold back once you are past the point of no return and you know an orgasm is inevitable.

Thanks!