Official Community Forums Home

Slapping Of The Face And Cock During Sex

Shanramae

• Members
Ok , I wasn't sure where to post this, but kinnda felt like a good spot.

Anyway I have heared of Cock slapping, guys liking their balls being stepped on, etc.

Ok.. I just do not get what is so appealing..(IMO)

I got talking to this guy the

other night and we got talking about sexual things... and he was telling

me he loves to get slapped hard while he is rock hard.. and even across the face

like 3 or 4 times as well.

I was like hmmm intresting...

I mean I am into my own things as we all are.. I will say biting

and spanking are my main two of pain inflicted pleasures.

So I guess I was just wondering if someone can share the result

of the slapping expirence.. I guess I view it as "hurting" someone

and could not "slap" a cock.. or a face that agressivley and be turned on

or get turned on... Cos this guy was specific that it be like a hard whack...

as I said we all have our things , I was just curious.

:P WOW...I was just saying to Micaylas Man I didn't know where I was gonna put this thing that just happened to me but RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW IS THE RIGHT PLACE ! ! ! :P Last Tuesday nite I went to the ONLY gay friendly bar in my area that is close ((30 miles away)). I had been there about 90 minutes when this bitchin' HOT lil redhed walked into my line of sight. She was funsized at 61" or 62" tall. I gave her sum eye contact and she veered my way. A few min. later we were talkin best we could considerin the tunes were screamin loud @ 1000WPC minimum. So a bit later we step out for a smoke. We b flirtin big time and I ask her about her piercings. Twentyseven all told on her ears,eyelids,nipples,mouth and hood. SOo I ask her if she likes rough sex and she sed yes. So about 5 min. later she sez yeah shes' been into BD_SM since she was 14.....FUCK OHHH DEAR((is my reaction)) so I tell her I LUV to be spanked on my ass, backa my legs, inner thighs,nipples and crotch area. We go back inside and all of a sudden shes pushing me down on my knees and I am groveling at her boots and nearly kissing/licking them and I AM LUVING IT!!! She spanks me hard 10 or 12 times on my butt and I was in lala land. There had to have been 50 people on the dance floor who saw this and I couldn't have cared less!! Too soon she pulled me up into her arms and we had the softest wettest french kiss of my life!!! As we kissed our tongues fluttered on lips and teeth and tongue....... :P ....and I was in sub boy heaven. I bought her a shot of ta-keel-ya and I got my 2nd shot of the same. We hung out-I really had a hardon to dance w/her but she sed she didn't know how to dance. I'm like so what I can't dance either! When the bar was about to close SHE ORDERED ME to finish off her drink. I had tried a sip earlier-nasty ass shit...called ABSINTHE.....so I sucked it up and sucked it down and chased it w/my ta-keel-ya. As we walked out into the night we ducked into an alcove of a business and I told her I wished she would slap me hard across the face with her open hand. I asked her again and sed please Mistress. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't see it coming. The moment she began to slap me I started to get a boner again. She would wait 5 or 10 seconds between hits to let me savor the sting of her hand and then SLAP!! By the second slap I had a raging boner. For the second time that night I was in lala land again. I was ready to go home with her right then and be her bitch boy. Alas it was not to be. All the same I thanked her for a beautifull evening and sed I hoped to see her again Thursday for 80s Nite. This was my very first "scene" with a Domme. I LOVED IT ! ! ! And I will NOT be denied!! :D Well now...tomorrow is TUESDAY. I plan to wear my BLACK logger jeans and my BLACK combat boots and my BLACK spenders. Under my Hickory shirt I'll be wearing my BLACK LEATHER HOG-TIE HARNESS AND CHAINS ACROSS MY CHEST. I will have several tricks up my sleeves and in my pants B) that will remain concealed until the time is right. I need to score a BLACK BOONIE HAT tomorrow to complete the outfit. I just got a WILD and CRAZY idea. I got a huge BLACK utility belt ((from an old tool bag)) I might wear that I can hang bondage gear off of...AARRRRGG. . . . . Well Shan I hope this answers your questions... :P MUAW everyone xoxo Peace 12G