Official Community Forums Home

Slapping Of The Face And Cock During Sex

Shanramae

• Members

Ok , I wasn't sure where to post this, but kinnda felt like a good spot.

Anyway I have heared of Cock slapping, guys liking their balls being stepped on, etc.

Ok.. I just do not get what is so appealing..(IMO)

I got talking to this guy the

other night and we got talking about sexual things... and he was telling

me he loves to get slapped hard while he is rock hard.. and even across the face

like 3 or 4 times as well.

I was like hmmm intresting...

I mean I am into my own things as we all are.. I will say biting

and spanking are my main two of pain inflicted pleasures.

So I guess I was just wondering if someone can share the result

of the slapping expirence.. I guess I view it as "hurting" someone

and could not "slap" a cock.. or a face that agressivley and be turned on

or get turned on... Cos this guy was specific that it be like a hard whack...

as I said we all have our things , I was just curious.

• Members

Not so sure about the slap to the face other than some people like the idea of being "punished". As for the slapping of the cock, though, well I have to say that I kinda like slapping my own cock against my stomach in such a way that makes Val cringe sometimes. In fact, the other day I let her try doing it and I think she enjoyed herself in some way. For me its just a sensation that feels really good, keeps the blood flowing, and seems to help keep me rock solid.

Randy.

Well, my hubby does NOT like cock slapping, and neither of us like face slapping. But I do like my hair being pulled (as long as it's pretty much all of it, cuz I am tender-headed).

• Members

Never did the cock slapping thing and it just not my thing and I highly doubt my hubby would like it. Don't get it either...

• Members

I've had clit slapping with a cock and it was pretty nice. Hair pulling, biting, scratching and spanking are all okay in the heat of the moment.

Slapping the face? I don't get it either.

I have to say, when i wax my pussy, the pain is a bit of pleasure..there is increased blood flow for a while afterwards and it feels sexy. So it must be that pain/pleasure principle.

• Members
I've had clit slapping with a cock and it was pretty nice. Hair pulling, biting, scratching and spanking are all okay in the heat of the moment.

I have to say, when i wax my pussy, the pain is a bit of pleasure..there is increased blood flow for a while afterwards and it feels sexy. So it must be that pain/pleasure principle.

I certainly don't understand the slapping in the face ! Sure wouldn't work for me. Nothing infuriates me more or faster than being slapped in the face!!!!!!!

Now some biting, spanking or hair pulling is all well and good when things are hot and heavy but don't slap my face!!!!!!!

Man

• Members

:P what pinky44 sez....in the heat of passion lately I've tried paddling my nuts and cock 3 or 5 or 6 times really fast. I bite my shoulder and drag my fingernails along my skin and all these little extras add to the overall excitement :P . One of the reasons I like to spank myself w/my paddle is it feels like my cock gets harder and it makes the dong I'm fucking myself with just feel more incredible than it was already. I hadn't thot to slap my face. Maybe if someone else were to do that I would consider it in the heat of the moment....I don't know....any takers??

• Members

That does not even sound interesting. I dont know about anyone else but it is very

tender down there slapping the jewels would hurt a little. :blink:

• Members
That does not even sound interesting. I dont know about anyone else but it is very

tender down there slapping the jewels would hurt a little. :blink:

see thats exactly what I thought! But looks like it has other effects as well...

intretsing..

• Members

Clit tapping, yes, slapping like you'd slap across the face.. no. A mild to moderate thwap to the pussy yes.

Gsk does that once in a while, and it's sexy. But I'm not into hard pain at all.

• Members

The cock slapping I have done, for my ex. He loved the feeling of the quick 'sting' and the sensation of the bounce after. He also, when we role played, liked the slap on the face. He said he got his blood boiling....he was wayyyy into BDSM though, so it doesn't surprise me. Listen, people like all sorts of things. Stomping and trampling are odd fetishes, but they are arousing to some. Role with the punches (so to speak) on this one!

• Members

the tap on the pussy sounds like a turn on but hard to see the slap on the face as one. And yes...as it always goes on TT.........."to each their own"

• Members
the tap on the pussy sounds like a turn on but hard to see the slap on the face as one. And yes...as it always goes on TT.........."to each their own"

I agree, pussy slapping sounds fun ......

• Members
Ok , I wasn't sure where to post this, but kinnda felt like a good spot.

Anyway I have heared of Cock slapping, guys liking their balls being stepped on, etc.

Ok.. I just do not get what is so appealing..(IMO)

I got talking to this guy the

other night and we got talking about sexual things... and he was telling

me he loves to get slapped hard while he is rock hard.. and even across the face

like 3 or 4 times as well.

I was like hmmm intresting...

I mean I am into my own things as we all are.. I will say biting

and spanking are my main two of pain inflicted pleasures.

So I guess I was just wondering if someone can share the result

of the slapping expirence.. I guess I view it as "hurting" someone

and could not "slap" a cock.. or a face that agressivley and be turned on

or get turned on... Cos this guy was specific that it be like a hard whack...

as I said we all have our things , I was just curious.

I may verywell be in the wrong place but I am too fucked up to care and I met the Most Wonderfull Mistress tonight............I got home about 1 hour ago(0315) after partying most whole harttedly... Please allow me to start at the beginnng..............Tonite I went to a VERY GAY FREINDLY BAR 4 the very 1st time. I've known about this place for more than 20 years overall..................for the last 3 yr or so it has gone by a differeent name. the name is really not that important. what is important is this...I went in,got a beer and got comfy next to the dancefloor. The tunes were a rockin and a rollin'...at at least 1000watts per channel.....after maybe 1 and 1/2 hours this WAY CUTE little young gal and gf came in. I seized upon the moment when it presented itself and chatted her up. As the evening progressed I was able to chat w/her beyond the scope of the very loud and very very tuneage that was...smokin' hot....and I continued to ask her to dance. At some point whereupon we had had a smoke outside I bought her a drink. Asmith or something like thaat. Tasted like really stepped on black licorice and something else. By then she had told me her name and showed me her one tattoo. Turns out she told me she has been into BD/SM since she was 14. Oh My God I could NOT believe my good fortune. Sometime after I bot her another shot of Asmith we got to kknow each other in a MOST MISTRESS/SUB manner.She had me on my knees and I knew w/o a doubt Who was in charge. Tho we never actually danced (to the music) we danced the dance of DOMME/subservient male....I was in lala land. We talked in fleeting phrases and soon she had me on my knees and She was In Charge. Mind you we were in a bar yet I was on my knees in front of my Mistress with NO regrets. Mistress spanked me and we kissed. Tentative and light French kisses.. She was/is an excellent kisser. When the bar was closing we finished our drinks quickly. Mistress ordered me to gulp her Asminth, which I did. Nasty. I chased it w/ half a can of Rainier (local brew tho known thruout PNW). We left the bar together and stopped in a protected alcove. Whereupon I made it known to Mistress I wanted to be slapped across the face. Mistress was most accomadating.... :P It hurt and was erotic at the same time. I closed my eyes and she slapped me open handed across my face more than 6 times. It hurt and gave me a boner at the same time. We parted company soon after........much to my dismay.....tho I hope to see Mistress this Thursday nite.......perhaps I will get treated to more of the same rough treatment....I hope Mistress Lana will be there and remember her slaves wishes and dark desires......... :P

• Members
I agree, pussy slapping sounds fun ......
.... :P ...please read om McDuff... :D ......

• Members

Maybe it's all the movie clips we've seen about how painful it is for a guy to get hit in the privates and hubby's demeanor that always had me thinking you had to be real careful when handling the goods, but I've seen and read where slapping a hard cock can be incredibly arousing to a guy (gets them even harder) and once you get over that pre-conceived notion that you'll hurt them the whole idea (as well as seeing it) is really pretty hot on occasion. Mmmmm just imagine a few nice slaps on a nice hard cock tightly encased in soft leather....oooo sorry.....I drifted off there for a minute! Let me wipe the drool off! :D I have to admit....even though you wouldn't want it that way all the time a little "rough" sex is oh so good! Now the face slapping and cruelty I don't get but to each his own.

• Review Team
QUOTE (pjp @ Aug 28 2008, 09:51 AM)

how about slapping the face with a hard cock?

Oh yes!!! Please do! :D

Agree! Although, I can't think of much a hard cock can do that I don't like! :P

• Members
Slapping a hard cock against a glistening and tingling clit is a hot thing. Against someone's face I don't know about!!!

Man

while getting a bj, I take it out and slap her face a little.

• Members
while getting a bj, I take it out and slap her face a little.

It strange how a cock can react, I have done this and surprised how it got erect. one thing I did find arousing was when you flick it with your fingers. Tuck your fore or middle finger under your thumb and flick it as hard as you can. Looks horriable but feels good.

Glenn

• Members

I enjoy having my face slapped with a cock, I guess it's a form of submission for me. :D