Official Community Forums Home

When The Boys Are Away, The Girls Will Play Vol. 14

Tyger

DVD_JKP11.jpg

Ever hear the phrase, “When the cat’s away, the mice will play”? Well, with this DVD it’s more like “When the cocks are away the pussies will play”, because here you have an all girl-on-girl action extravaganza, starring: Ashton Moore, Tyler Faith, Jenna Haze, Cindy Crawford (not the supermodel, BTW, LOL), Kayla Paige, Brode, & Haley Paige,

and directed by Skye Blue, who is also one sexy lady too! And when these pussies come out to play, they play…and play…and PLAY!

The music reminds me of jazzy elevator music thru the whole film. First scene starts off with 2 blondes, one being Ashton, on a leopard chaise lounge (I WANT one!!), teasing, and pleasing each other, slowly and sensually. Truthfully, I wouldn’t mind either one of the women either! They take turns pleasing each other, making sure they both cum several times, and, we all know, it’s only right to take turns. And then they 69, to give simultaneous pleasure as well, which, again, is a great way to treat your friends!

The second scene, a beautiful raven haired woman enjoys some wine, as well as a few other ladies in the room, each of which seems to be very horny, and willing to start pleasing herself. As they get braver, Jenna Haze crawls across the table to another, and Ashton starts playing with herself a bit more intently as she watches. Jenna is true to form: looking sweet and innocent, but talking dirty all the while! Poor Ashton just stays off in the foreground and watches, though she looks like she does fine solo! 5 lengthy scenes to choose from add up to almost 90 minutes of hot female action!

You also get to have a few extras like scene selection, behind the scenes, trailers, and more! Ashton Moore really loves the ladies in this DVD, proving that she can give as well as she gets, and then some! A gorgeous variety of ladies, sexy lingerie, and a variety of sex toys will make you drip & drool with anticipation with each scene! To me, there’s nothing like seeing 2 women pleasing each other! The reactions seem a bit more realistic to me (less “faking it” scenes). With all this hot action, how can you resist?

This DVD definitely gets 4 outta 4 Tyger Paws WAAAAAY up, plus a back arch and loud purr!!!

Come Play With These Girls

August 2008 DVD of the Month