Official Community Forums Home

Dental Dams

Trooper

• Members

Just curious to know if anyone has tried using Dental Dams as until a few days ago I had Never heard of them. What is the advantage of them over a Condom for Giving/Reciving oral sex?

• Members
Just curious to know if anyone has tried using Dental Dams as until a few days ago I had Never heard of them. What is the advantage of them over a Condom for Giving/Reciving oral sex?

I have used a dental dam - and quite frankly it is none too pleasant - but I can see the necessity. Personally, giving a blowjob with a condom on sucks too (pun INTENDED) because even the unlubricated ones are icky - but to be safe - be SAFE!

Dental dams are made from the same thing condoms are - latex - so they taste similar, but they are thinner so they have a different texture. Your tongue kind of pushes through it in a sci-fi kind of way.

As a person RECEIVING oral with one - it wasn't too bad- better than not getting it at all! :lol:

So, there you go - I advocate safety though' - so I recommend anything that will help!

Mikayla