sillyshan

• Members

Ok, so I am a pretty shy girl. And I have this FWB ask me to dress up for him

I was so hesitant , I am so self conscience. But it is

something I would love to do.

I know he is not looking for role play.. per say

just the visiual ( i assume)

If thats the case... once dressed up

any suggestions on what I should do.....

thnx

• Review Team
Tell him you like to suck on candy, ask for his permission to do things. Would get me going anyway ;-)

Oh Steely .... I love hard candy ....

B)

• Members
Are you looking for advice on what to wear, or what to do once your dressed up?

The first time I dressed up I was petrified, event though I know my Husband would love it. I first picked a character I knew something about. For me I chose naughty nursing. Then I thought of the things that person might do. For instance a nurse takes ones temp, blood pressure, etc.. a school girl, think of the innocence and go way beyond what you would expect, or think naughty and go to extreme that way.

Stay in character even for a little time afterword...... Make a little plan for yourself and even go a far as practicing in front of a mirror so you fell comfortable. Go ahead be completely silly, give your self some props, have fun and remember no matter what it's just a game.

• Members

I keep trying to get sweetguy to role play just for fun. It all started at Easter.

We where in the Easter aisle buying treats for the grandsons. They had these pre~made baskets.

One had a barbie princess theme. It had a tiara and some silver bracelets that COULD be handcuffs........(snicker) ;)

I told him I wanted the barbie bondage easter basket, and he just about died laughing.

Now wherever we go, I look in the kids aisle for the princess or cowboy dress up sets, and drive him crazy teasing him.

There is a $1.00 tiara at our tiny local hardware store, and one day when I was teasing him, he said kinda loud

"NO! You don't need a tiara!" Just at that time one of the clerks walked past, stopped and started laughing.

Sweetguy turned BRIGHT RED!

Now he swears they have us marked as perverts in the hardware store. :D

• 4 weeks later...