Official Community Forums Home

Sunday To Remember

dscn

• Members

so me and the wife went for a walk today and while we were walking she told me she had some cronic from one of her girlfriend. So we got home and went to the back of the house and smoke it. earilier in the day the wife said she wants to give me a bj.

After we finished smoking she said pull you pants down and she started to give me the most wonderful fantastic bj outside on the back porch. After awhile we went inside and preceeded to have the most steemy and hot sex. man it was a fun night. :D:D:D:D:D

that was my wonderful sunday evening

• Members

UM, while I am happy that you had a nice evening, I am disturbed by the predecessor of it.....drug use or excessive alcohol use should never be the only way that good sex starts (not that this is the ONLY way) but you get my meaning....I hope for your sake that the pot smoking is just a 'infrequent past time'

• Members

There are many who mistakenly believe that weed cannot lead to great sex. I could never condone sex, drugs and rock n roll since they always work for me! LOL!

• Members
There are many who mistakenly believe that weed cannot lead to great sex. I could never condone sex, drugs and rock n roll since they always work for me! LOL!

I think you meant condemn, rather than condone... right B) LOL!

• Members

Actually condone is the right word. It is something I heard from a comedian many years ago!

• Members
Actually condone is the right word. It is something I heard from a comedian many years ago!

You could never condone *to excuse or pardon* sex drugs or rock and roll, cause they always work for me?

That doesn't make sense if you LIKE these things.

I was not suggesting that good sex can't come after pot smoking, just that if this is the only way you can achieve it, there are some issues....as a sex educator it is my goal to advise people on great sex in many different ways with many different avenues.....just my .04

• Members

Good catch iha! And Mikayla if I replaced the word since with but would it make more sense to you? Call it a play on words if you will! Sort of like when iha said that if you remember the 60s you weren't there!

• Members

don't worry it was only a one time thing we rarely drink and never smoke this was just a first and last thing don't get uptight and worried it was something she wanted to do and we did it. no need to worry it was just us having a little fun out of the norm. Thanks for all your words of caution. :D

• Members
don't worry it was only a one time thing we rarely drink and never smoke this was just a first and last thing don't get uptight and worried it was something she wanted to do and we did it. no need to worry it was just us having a little fun out of the norm. Thanks for all your words of caution. :D

I don't have any issues with adult consensual fun. I am not the 'pot party pooper' and have been known to dabble with a bong or two in my day......

I simply like to speak in general terms about certain things so that younger or impressionable readers don't think that the road to good sex only comes through smoking, drugs or drinking......I have no problem with your night of fun and I am certainly NOT uptight...

Iha: similes and metaphors are so interesting....I am not sure that sentence qualifies as a metaphor, however. Keep on harrassing me, I like it!

BTW, Hot For Teacher is one of my favorite songs of all time, especially the drum riffs....

• Members

BTW, Hot For Teacher is one of my favorite songs of all time, especially the drum riffs....

That was my profile song on Myspace for awhile! Dating myself I know... Maybe I will bring it back!

...I don't feel tardy, I've got my PENCIL!...

• Members
1984?!?!?!?!

PO94B.jpg

:D