Official Community Forums Home

New Here!

needtolearn

Ok, been lurking here for a few weeks. Finally made up an acct. Got my first order today (not my first toys by far though!) I'm happily married x5 years. Trying to embrace my sexual self, getting out of the "sex is bad" religious mindset that has NOT served me well. Hubby and I are learning together, exploring new things and exploring the possibility of having an open marriage. Looking forward to learning more! I'm *really* hoping to get that GSpot O soon!!!

Ok, been lurking here for a few weeks. Finally made up an acct. Got my first order today (not my first toys by far though!) I'm happily married x5 years. Trying to embrace my sexual self, getting out of the "sex is bad" religious mindset that has NOT served me well. Hubby and I are learning together, exploring new things and exploring the possibility of having an open marriage. Looking forward to learning more! I'm *really* hoping to get that GSpot O soon!!!

Great! Thanks for joining!

Rob

• Review Team

Welcome and good for you for exploring your sexual self! It is a great journey learning who we really are. Enjoy!!!

• Members

It's great that you are learning together. It should level the learning curve for you both and make things easier since I don't think any performance stresses or anxieties will come into play as much.

Just a bit of advice before exploring any open marriage, Work to make sure that your relationship together is ROCK SOLID FIRST. If you read some of the articles and posts about adding more to your life you will be able to see where some just don't work and usually because there was no real strong ties between the original parties. Not to discourage just want to see you enjoy it if you choose to go that direction!

• Members
It's great that you are learning together. It should level the learning curve for you both and make things easier since I don't think any performance stresses or anxieties will come into play as much.

Just a bit of advice before exploring any open marriage, Work to make sure that your relationship together is ROCK SOLID FIRST. If you read some of the articles and posts about adding more to your life you will be able to see where some just don't work and usually because there was no real strong ties between the original parties. Not to discourage just want to see you enjoy it if you choose to go that direction!

Welcome to the site and I agree whole heartedly w/ Pappy with regards to the open marriage issue. Good luck and enjoy!