Official Community Forums Home

A Perfect Fit

synirr

• Members

Sometimes when the boy and I are going at it, we hit just the right angle, and no matter how good it felt before, suddenly he'll thrust and I'll be seeing stars! Apparently he's hitting all the right spots at once; three or four thrusts like that and I'm off like a rocket. Now, I've had this happen before with other partners, but with this one, he has the same reaction! We hit that angle and I can feel him tense up, and sometimes he'll gasp or moan. I'm wondering if other people have this experience? Is that how sex is supposed to be and I've just been doing it wrong all this time? :lol:

I mean, it's not like it's not great even when we don't hit that angle, I still orgasm and even have g-spot orgasms, but when he hits the sweet spot I can't move my legs afterward!

• Members
Sometimes when the boy and I are going at it, we hit just the right angle, and no matter how good it felt before, suddenly he'll thrust and I'll be seeing stars! Apparently he's hitting all the right spots at once; three or four thrusts like that and I'm off like a rocket. Now, I've had this happen before with other partners, but with this one, he has the same reaction! We hit that angle and I can feel him tense up, and sometimes he'll gasp or moan. I'm wondering if other people have this experience? Is that how sex is supposed to be and I've just been doing it wrong all this time? :lol:

I mean, it's not like it's not great even when we don't hit that angle, I still orgasm and even have g-spot orgasms, but when he hits the sweet spot I can't move my legs afterward!

It's like they say practice makes perfect! Iha is right I believe. You haven't been doing it wrong :) but it is, what I like to call, evolving with each other. That is so awesome for you!

• Members

And things only get better as you go from here! There is a lot to be said for youth and enthusiasm but experience and an ice cream season or ten will only be limited by not finding these things and exploring them further!

• Members

You make it sound so beautiful! Who wouldn't love that feeling? Congrats!

• Members

Yay Synirr! I'm thrilled for you to have been lucky enough to have found and experienced this at such a young age! I think it's wonderful that young women today have had access to the open-ness and knowledge that instills self-confidence instead of that bullshit code of behavior that held so many of us back for so long. You go girl...enjoy life and all aspects of being a woman and how great that you found a good man that you have that amazing chemistry with.