Official Community Forums Home

Tootimid.com Turns 8!

Rob

What would TT like for its birthday? B)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and THANK YOU for making it happen! You all ROCK!

What does TooTimid want or what does Rob want? Lol

I know I would love to be on a remote beach in the Caribbean!

Happy Belated Birthday!

I read the blog - great entrepreneurial story.

I wondered though, it was such a huge geographic switch from Hollywood FL to Woburn MA. What prompted that (besides space)?

I grew up in Western Massachusetts and Chad grew up in Bangor, ME. I had only been down in Florida for a few years before the business was started. I knew eventually I would want to go back to Massachusetts. To be frank, Chad hated Florida and I told him we would move it up to the Boston area (where he lived) when we could afford to do so. It was tough leaving the palm trees, the culture of South Florida, nightly walks along the ocean... but nothing beats the seasons of New England.

Happy Birthday TooTimid! :)

Glad I could be apart of it for the last three years!

-Meg

Us too, Meaghan! We are very lucky to have someone as hardworking and dedicated as yourself!

• Members

Hi Meg and Rob,

Congratulations!

I was just wondering... In eight years, what has been the biggest single order ever placed, and what did it contain? Should this be a birthday contest? Or maybe just a quiz with no prizes?

CGEM

• Members

hey CGEM.....yeah that does seem like a good question. Now it got me wondering! HAHA!

I just also wanted to jump in on here and say my HAPPY B-LATED 8TH BIRTHDAY TO TT!!!!!

........man i love this site :)

Couldn't ask for anything better, thanks guys!

• Members
I grew up in Western Massachusetts and Chad grew up in Bangor, ME. I had only been down in Florida for a few years before the business was started. I knew eventually I would want to go back to Massachusetts. To be frank, Chad hated Florida and I told him we would move it up to the Boston area (where he lived) when we could afford to do so. It was tough leaving the palm trees, the culture of South Florida, nightly walks along the ocean... but nothing beats the seasons of New England.

Absolutely!

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy