Official Community Forums Home

Confused

whitefang2002

• Members

I am going to try to make this short....you all know that me and my SO have had problems in the past.........but last night left me utterly confused........and im not sure what I did. So any imput as to why he might act like this would be great!

First I would like to say that he is a complete workaholic!!!

Ok here I go........

well last night SO accidently plugged my cellphone charger in his laptop instead of the usb for the printer........laughed my ass off at him. he usually doesn't have blonde moments and he give me crap all the time when i have them. I thought it was funny!

fast forward to bedtime......

we were going to have sex..........and he wouldn't give me a nice kiss..(for like the past week) and so i told him that i just can't jump on him and go and that kissing is part of foreplay. So then I just rolled over cuz he wouldn't give me a nice kiss. and kind of jokingly said goodnight. well, the he said goodnight. So iwas like ok, so im certain we aren't doing anything then...said that in my head.

then i said, sometime can you try to come home earlier for time for us (cuz this was at 12:30)..........

I said it in a loving manner.......and a nice tone......i wasn't being mean or yelling at him.

well.........

HE GOT PISSED AND WENT AND SLEPT ONTHE COUCH!!!!!!!?!??!?!

What the hell did I do?!?!?! I know he was working in the shop at his dad all night.....if he had problems over there and was still mad about them inside.........could that have caused him to act this way?

• Members

It definitely sounds like he over reacted and that something may be on his mind. Give him some space. I bet he will apologize. If he doesn't I would bring it up but just make sure you aren't accusing. Just tell him how it all made you FEEL. Like, "When you don't want to kiss me the way I like, it makes me feel..." and "I like it when you get home early because..." If you do it this way it could avoid an argument! Good luck!

• Members
I know he was working in the shop at his dad all night.....if he had problems over there and was still mad about them inside.........could that have caused him to act this way?

My guess is that you are not the cause of this behaviour, but that it has something to do with the above.

j

• Members

iha i always respect your opinion...but either one of 2 things.......im easily confused.......or im not sure you understand what happened with the information that i provided......

It wasn't as if he wouldn't give me one.......he was trying to give me playfull ones and i wanted a romantic one.........if that makes sense. not sure what else to say right now.

• Members

I found out it wasn't the fact of me wanting a nice kiss or to have sex.....or more time together......it was that i stepped on a sore toe I should say. He took it the wrong way and it was just miscommunication. Things are fine. Everything went well last night ;) ;)

iha...I still don't see that stuff in my relationship......im in couseling already and i happened to bring this issue that happened up today im my appointment. I'm not going into details cuz she knows more of the relationship then what I post on here......but she also believes that it was just a miscommunication type of thing.

Not saying you had bad advise by no means.......just hard to give it on here when the whole story isn't there I guess (info. abotu the whole relationship not the just little situation).

Thanks for posting it though. Its good to look at things from a differnt persepective!

Thanks again :)

• Members

I read this thread a few days ago, and I wanted to come back to it.

First and foremost, I'm really glad that you got everything worked out. :) But also, it caught my attention when you said he's a workaholic- because I'm well-versed in matters of addiction (even if work has never been one of them), so I was just thinking, about the whole trading-one-for-another idea...I hope he gets out of that workaholism and maybe concentrates on sex- for both of your sakes! :)

• 3 years later...