Official Community Forums Home

Pinkie Plug

ladylove

• Members

TO4513-6main.jpg

Review by: Ladylove 9/22/08

The Pinkie Plug is so cute. It’s made out of a Jel-lee, for ease of insertion and has a suction cup bottom makes it hands free, if you choose. It has a very slight smell (nothing offensive), before washing it the first time. It measures 3.25 L X .75 W; small enough for the beginner and it’s pink, my favorite color.

I’ve been married 24 years and it’s taken my husband this long to get me to understand that adding anal play to our sexual play can bring a whole new de-mention to our sex lives. So I’m sure it will come as no surprise that The Pinkie Plug is my first plug. Even though it’s only .75W it’s still a big step for me to go from a probe as slender as my own pinkie, to this. When I received this I was very apprehensive and excited at the same time. However, after extensive reading and questioning, the apprehension seemed to disappear. With some lubrication insertion is a breeze, and It stayed in until I was ready for it to come out. It is small enough for a first timer and large enough to feel. The first time I used this cute little plug was not overwhelming, it created a new and different sensation. I don’t think I could really let go enough the first time to really enjoy the experience; so true to form, I tried again. The second time I was more relaxed and less concerned. Yep! It absolutely a wonderful addition to sexual play. Using this anal plug during sex can give you a more intense orgasm. I’m completely smitten with my new toy. This ‘Pinkie Plug’ has earned a permanent spot in my night stand and will probably be one of the most well ‘loved’ toys I own. I give the ‘Pinkie Plug’ 5 out of 5 hearts!

PINKIE PLUG

• Members
TO4513-6main.jpg

Review by: Ladylove 9/22/08

The Pinkie Plug is so cute. It’s made out of a Jel-lee, for ease of insertion and has a suction cup bottom makes it hands free, if you choose. It has a very slight smell (nothing offensive), before washing it the first time. It measures 3.25 L X .75 W; small enough for the beginner and it’s pink, my favorite color.

I’ve been married 24 years and it’s taken my husband this long to get me to understand that adding anal play to our sexual play can bring a whole new de-mention to our sex lives. So I’m sure it will come as no surprise that The Pinkie Plug is my first plug. Even though it’s only .75W it’s still a big step for me to go from a probe as slender as my own pinkie, to this. When I received this I was very apprehensive and excited at the same time. However, after extensive reading and questioning, the apprehension seemed to disappear. With some lubrication insertion is a breeze, and It stayed in until I was ready for it to come out. It is small enough for a first timer and large enough to feel. The first time I used this cute little plug was not overwhelming, it created a new and different sensation. I don’t think I could really let go enough the first time to really enjoy the experience; so true to form, I tried again. The second time I was more relaxed and less concerned. Yep! It absolutely a wonderful addition to sexual play. Using this anal plug during sex can give you a more intense orgasm. I’m completely smitten with my new toy. This ‘Pinkie Plug’ has earned a permanent spot in my night stand and will probably be one of the most well ‘loved’ toys I own. I give the ‘Pinkie Plug’ 5 out of 5 hearts!

PINKIE PLUG

This is interesting to me since it is your first time! Did you use it solo or with your H? How did it feel different? How was it after? Don't mind me I am nosy...

• Members
This is interesting to me since it is your first time! Did you use it solo or with your H? How did it feel different? How was it after? Don't mind me I an nosy...

Not at all. You're not being nosey.

First of all I was going to go solo on this the first time, but H really wanted to lend a helping hand and go slow, so nothing went bad. I sure he had his own self interest in the back of his mind. As my review stated the first time not good not bad, just was, but I made him use tons of lube, because I was fearful it would hurt. The second time we extended foreplay for a looong time including rimming and anal rubbing . You know the place were your almost begging him for release. I also wasn't apprehensive at all the second time, because I knew it wouldn't hurt. I enjoyed it. Afterwords, I was fine, no pain, no fissures, nothing like that. The sensation intensified orgasm and made it...... somehow more. I do plan on exploring more, if that mean anything. I'm really a novice at best, but if you want more info I'lll share with you all that I know from my own experiences. I understand you hesitation.

How very fun! I love jelly toys, since they're so pliable and "squishy". It helps make them more comfortable! Thanks for the great review!

• Members
The sensation intensified orgasm and made it...... somehow more.

More like how? Do you think it increased your pleasure physically or was it the idea of it, psychological if you will?

• Members
More like how? Do you think it increased your pleasure physically or was it the idea of it, psychological if you will?

that's a really good question. Physically, let me tell you why.

A while ago when my H and I were having having sex he slipped his index finger into my anus, it was the first time. He did it at a point that I wasn't aware he did it. Yea, I'd be thinking how could you not know, impossible. But I swear I wasn't (consciously at least) aware. The intensity and feel good quality to the session, has made me want to explore other anal stimulation further. As you know, I have not yet been disappointed.

I use to be dead set against the whole anal idea, thinking it was gross and abnormal to even want to try it. I'm sure it had everything to do with my conservative upbringing. But Sun, it just another source of pleasure, and thats coming form me who hasn't even taken her man anally yet. Working up to it slowly, it's the only way I can feel comfortable getting there. I absolutely understand your hesitation, and you should never feel like you need to do something unless you want to, BUT, perhaps if you start really slowly as I did, you will start to see its benefits; or maybe your just not ready yet, that's ok too. It took me 20 something years to be ready. If you want a detailed step by step on how I worked up to a single digit, PM me. If you do, just want to let you know I'm having dinner for 38 this coming week and will answer you as soon a possible. If not, I'll still answer any question you have the best I can, given my limited experience.

• Members
that's a really good question. Physically, let me tell you why.

A while ago when my H and I were having having sex he slipped his index finger into my anus, it was the first time. He did it at a point that I wasn't aware he did it. Yea, I'd be thinking how could you not know, impossible. But I swear I wasn't (consciously at least) aware. The intensity and feel good quality to the session, has made me want to explore other anal stimulation further. As you know, I have not yet been disappointed.

I use to be dead set against the whole anal idea, thinking it was gross and abnormal to even want to try it. I'm sure it had everything to do with my conservative upbringing. But Sun, it just another source of pleasure, and thats coming form me who hasn't even taken her man anally yet. Working up to it slowly, it's the only way I can feel comfortable getting there. I absolutely understand your hesitation, and you should never feel like you need to do something unless you want to, BUT, perhaps if you start really slowly as I did, you will start to see its benefits; or maybe your just not ready yet. It took me 20 something years to be ready, that's ok too. If you want a detailed step by step on how I worked up to one digit, PM me. If you do, just want to let you know I'm having dinner for 38 this coming week and will answer you as soon a possible. If not, I'll still answer any question you have the best I can, given my limited experience.

:D you are so nice. I have done it, a LONG time ago, like 20+ years long! The whole 9 too! I didn't really like it and I didn't hate it. I mean it didn't hurt, nor was it traumatic or anything like that. I am primarily interested since you are new to this. I am kind of resistant to anal anything, for some of the same reasons you were. Plus I just really don't see a need. Hy H is not interested in it either. If he was I would be open to try it. I will try pretty much anything. I am just curious about just exactly how much better it can really make things. Honestly I can't really imagine it getting better than it is, but then I alway say that and then it does! One night he said he wanted to try something, and if I didn't like it he would stop. He used a vibe just on the outside of my anus while we did it doggy style. I actually found it distracting from the pleasure I was feeling vaginally. I didn't tense up or freak out. I let him do it for a minute and I thought about it, then I said, "um yeah no thanks." LOL Anyway, thank you!

• Members
:D you are so nice. I have done it, a LONG time ago, like 20+ years long! The whole 9 too! I didn't really like it and I didn't hate it. I mean it didn't hurt, nor was it traumatic or anything like that. I am primarily interested since you are new to this. I am kind of resistant to anal anything, for some of the same reasons you were. Plus I just really don't see a need. Hy H is not interested in it either. If he was I would be open to try it. I will try pretty much anything. I am just curious about just exactly how much better it can really make things. Honestly I can't really imagine it getting better than it is, but then I alway say that and then it does! One night he said he wanted to try something, and if I didn't like it he would stop. He used a vibe just on the outside of my anus while we did it doggy style. I actually found it distracting from the pleasure I was feeling vaginally. I didn't tense up or freak out. I let him do it for a minute and I thought about it, then I said, "um yeah no thanks." LOL Anyway, thank you!

Have you ever experienced rimming?

• Members
Have you ever experienced rimming?

What constitutes rimming? Does it have to be a tongue? If yes then no. If no then maybe. :)