Official Community Forums Home

After The Wedding...

sun_flower969

• Members

This one is very different I swear!

We were invited to a wedding, this past August, of an old friend of my husband. I had big secret plans. I love getting all dressed up for him. I feel so confident and desired... I wore a black strapless dress that came to my knees. My hair loose. I also wore my fishnet thigh highs, and patent pumps. (seen in my gallery) Why not right? I mean they are just nylons after all why not give them some play! He was drooling! :P Anyway it was RAINING! A crappy day and the wedding was a 2.5 hour drive. We finally got there, it was nice, simple and the reception was in the next room. We ate and listened to the very cool blues band that was hired for the wedding. We sat next to some nice people and got to talking to them. All in all a nice time! He kept giving me that "look" and whenever I got up he stared. He knew I had something planned, but what?

It was time to go, we said goodbye to everyone. I made a stop at the bathroom on the way out. I came out and held out my hand. Here you go I said.. and handed him my panties! :o He almost passed out! STILL raining, we got in the car and he said, "You are a naughty naughty woman." We kissed and it was pretty hot. We started looking for a place to go but ended up getting on the highway. He said, "Why don't you let me see that pussy?" I blushed and said OK. I hiked up my dress for him to see the "landscaping" I had done for him earlier. I started touching myself. "Is this what you want to see?" I asked. "Oh yeah baby you are such a bad girl" he said. I actually had brought a little lube with me I got it out and applied a little to my fingers. I continued touching myself. What a sight this must have been for him! Me spread eagle in the car with my thigh highs and no panties... I was so excited. I started to make myself cum and then again.

I kept going. He was uttering things and telling me how hot this was and how good it looked etc. His cock was really hard and he was kind of red in the face! I stopped and attempted to go down on him while we were driving. I tried, I really did but unfortunately I kept knocking the shift into neutral! OOPS! :huh: Anyway we ended up pulling off the highway, to a deserted parking lot. I gave him head while he fingered me to orgasm. It was so naughty and I don't think I have ever been so excited! We both couldn't believe it! Afterwards, in all my disheveled glory, we picked up the kids from my MIL! Later on when we got home we had sex and it was so hot. I remember just jumping on him as soon as we got the kids to bed! At the end I still had my fishnets on! I laughed about it and how well they stayed up! I think I will remind him of this via email today. We actually have another wedding this Sunday! :lol:

• Members
Oh you two!! What a fun time. Maybe you're sort of balancing out the universe for all those couples who don't have sex on their own wedding nights.

LOL "you crazy kids..." Hmm maybe!

• Members

Another great one, Sun!! You two sound way too much like my wife and I!! Get it while you can before they are teenagers and you have to be way more sneaky! That can be a lot of fun, too!!!!hehe

Peace,

Mark

LOL "you crazy kids..." Hmm maybe!

• Members

REALLY!!! I think everyone around here (in my circle) thinks I am psycho!!!!!!!! LOL

• Members

No you aren't!! I don't care what anyone says, sex makes us happy and we sure smile a lot!!!!hehe Our friends think we are wierd because we would rather be with each other than anyone else, period! Best friends, fuck buddies and we are married to each other!! Fuck what they all say, they are the ones that aren't too smart or happy!!

Peace,

Mark

• Members
No you aren't!! I don't care what anyone says, sex makes us happy and we sure smile a lot!!!!hehe Our friends think we are weird because we would rather be with each other than anyone else, period! Best friends, fuck buddies and we are married to each other!! Fuck what they all say, they are the ones that aren't too smart or happy!!

Peace,

Mark

AMEN Brotha Mark!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel EXACTLY THE SAME WAY!

• 2 months later...
  • Members
You are so naughty, I love your story. I hope you had another exciting time at the next wedding.

LOL thank you! We did have a nice time but not like that! Another story is in the works however!