Official Community Forums Home

Muff Diving Technique

johnwilliams15241

• Members

Hello everyone I'm very lucky to have a sweety pie for a girlfriend,she tastes very sweet,I enjoy going

down on her everyday...one of her girlfriends told her it feels really good,during oral sex,to have

her clit gently bitten...do other women enjoy having their clits gently bitten? she wants me to

try this on her,I don't want to hurt her ,I'm a little iffy...is it common to do this now and days?

• Review Team

I think part of it may be determined on how sensitive the woman is. I need a lot of clit stimulation, so yes, a little nibble is great. Someone who is more sensitive may not. Just a thought.

• Members

My clit is very sensitive but I think I wouldn't mind maybe nibbling....not sure about biting. I guess something to try....Bring it on babe..........lol.

• Members

As long as she is asking, give it a try!

• Members

If she likes it then go for it and see. Be gentle though it's not "Bubble Yum"! LOL Try kind of dragging your teeth from base to tip. She also might enjoy a little suction. Let us know how it goes! :)

• Members

Definitely let us know how it works out. I'm very sensitive so I think if DH did that my 1st instinct would be to knock the hell outta him. LOL! But maybe it does feel good, I look forward to hearing back.