Official Community Forums Home

Glass Dildo's 101

Mikayla1

• Members

Allright....so many people here on the forum know I am a GREAT lover of Glass dildos! I just find them sleek, pretty, easy to maintain - OH, and the sensations....mmmmmmm! :D

Well, I noticed that there was a new one at TooTimid called the Doc Johnson Glass Pleasure Dong - which had these pretty blue swirls on it! I just HAD to have it!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4779

I already own the Ruby Slipper which I love, so I was pretty sure I would love this one too!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3638

Let me tell you, I do! I decided since this one is a little smaller, 7" long and 1" wide, that I might try ANAL sex with a glass dildo! Now, I am a BIG proponent of freezing my glass dildos, but I figured my ass might not like that, so I left it room temp. My hubby was extra excited about this, because normally when we do something in my ass, he gets to fuck me too and have that DP sensation - and the ridges on that dildo seemed like they would give him some extra sensation! :blink:

We lubed up this little baby - which incidentally has a large ball at the base so you can hold on to it well. My hubby started to slide it in and let me tell you - THOSE SWIRLS - oh momma - they make for a very intense and interesting sensation when used anally! Once we had it inserted and he started pumping, I felt like I was going to cum - which is an infrequent occurrence without some kind of clitoral stim - but those swirls were really doing it for me! I had a monstrous anal orgasm! It was heavenly!

As expected, my hubby decided he wanted in on the action, but I was a little concerned about holding that dildo in because I didn't want it to go in too far, so we changed positions so I could hold it - and in he went vaginally! Oh man - the extra tightness against those ridges is DIVINE! He could feel them too, he said it was like rubbing up against 3 sets of fingers in a closed hand! We came together in 2 more huge orgasms!

I can tell you this - this little baby is WONDERFUL! However, I wanted to try it vaginally too, so after a quick run through the diswasher, and a stint in my freezer, we tried in vaginally the next evening. It is not as large as the Ruby, so it might be better for first timers, but those swirls make the sensations totally different! I just love the frozen pussy treat - and this little baby stayed cold wonderfully! It had no problems delivering 3 orgasms for me with a little clitoral stim!

I just love my glass dildos! I love that one night you can do anal - the next vaginal! In fact, glass dildos are so hygenic that you can clean them with anti-bacterial soap and do both in one night! How many toys do you feel that safe using in both in one night?????

I highly recommend this toy for anyone wanting not only a good anal toy, but a good glass toy! It is the multi-tasker of toys!

Happy Playing! :blink:

Mikayla

• Members
Allright....so many people here on the forum know I am a GREAT lover of Glass dildos! I just find them sleek, pretty, easy to maintain - OH, and the sensations....mmmmmmm! :D

Well, I noticed that there was a new one at TooTimid called the Doc Johnson Glass Pleasure Dong - which had these pretty blue swirls on it! I just HAD to have it!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4779

I already own the Ruby Slipper which I love, so I was pretty sure I would love this one too!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3638

Let me tell you, I do! I decided since this one is a little smaller, 7" long and 1" wide, that I might try ANAL sex with a glass dildo! Now, I am a BIG proponent of freezing my glass dildos, but I figured my ass might not like that, so I left it room temp. My hubby was extra excited about this, because normally when we do something in my ass, he gets to fuck me too and have that DP sensation - and the ridges on that dildo seemed like they would give him some extra sensation! :blink:

We lubed up this little baby - which incidentally has a large ball at the base so you can hold on to it well. My hubby started to slide it in and let me tell you - THOSE SWIRLS - oh momma - they make for a very intense and interesting sensation when used anally! Once we had it inserted and he started pumping, I felt like I was going to cum - which is an infrequent occurrence without some kind of clitoral stim - but those swirls were really doing it for me! I had a monstrous anal orgasm! It was heavenly!

As expected, my hubby decided he wanted in on the action, but I was a little concerned about holding that dildo in because I didn't want it to go in too far, so we changed positions so I could hold it - and in he went vaginally! Oh man - the extra tightness against those ridges is DIVINE! He could feel them too, he said it was like rubbing up against 3 sets of fingers in a closed hand! We came together in 2 more huge orgasms!

I can tell you this - this little baby is WONDERFUL! However, I wanted to try it vaginally too, so after a quick run through the diswasher, and a stint in my freezer, we tried in vaginally the next evening. It is not as large as the Ruby, so it might be better for first timers, but those swirls make the sensations totally different! I just love the frozen pussy treat - and this little baby stayed cold wonderfully! It had no problems delivering 3 orgasms for me with a little clitoral stim!

I just love my glass dildos! I love that one night you can do anal - the next vaginal! In fact, glass dildos are so hygenic that you can clean them with anti-bacterial soap and do both in one night! How many toys do you feel that safe using in both in one night?????

I highly recommend this toy for anyone wanting not only a good anal toy, but a good glass toy! It is the multi-tasker of toys!

Happy Playing! :blink:

Mikayla

What a review... I don't own a glass dildo YET. I have been contemplating the purchase of one, but there are so many to chose...but after reading this review...I'm off to Fascinations w/ my $50.00 gift card intow....and some cash. Thanks for the GREAT REVIEW!!!! I'll post mine after...ooooo I can hardly wait. :D:)

Edited by Mikayla1

• Members

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!

Ok Guys and Gals - you know I like to keep you informed - I just found out that NOT ALL Glass products (dildos) may be frozen or heated! This one can, the Ruby Slipper can, and many of the others I have talked about can. However, there are exceptions! PLEASE, PLEASE read the instructions that come with your toys to make absolutely sure yours can be frozen or heated before you do so - not paying attention to the warning may break or crack your glass toy - and that could cause an internal injury to you in your most sacred place - plus, you would loose your toy!

So, just read the instructions before you play! As always, Knowledge is POWER PEOPLE!

Thanks!

Mikayla

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4821 and it's great! It has spirals on it. It's e-glass, too. I like the shock of it going in, and then it gets warm with my body temperature. It's my favorite dildo so far. :D