Official Community Forums Home

Little Pleasures

TonboMidori

• Review Team

GK13008main.jpg

I was completely surprised by this one. For such an inexpensive little toy, it performs like a pro. My only complaint (Besides the fact it’s pink. I’m not a big fan of pink) is that although the package and the website say this one is waterproof, they mean the toy only. So, be careful with the controller if you go for some bath time fun. Speaking of fun…

Although it doesn’t mention it anywhere on the site or the package, this toy lights up! I was pleasantly surprised by that (This is my first light up toy. I didn’t realize how fun that is). I popped the 2 AA batteries in to the controller to test it out and started laughing as the bottom of my little vibrating penis started to glow. The intensity of the glow depends on the setting you have it on, too. Light setting=little glow, high setting=lots of light. The speed is set by an easy-to-turn dial that makes fine tuning the speed a snap. The bullet itself is a little longer than your thumb and covered in a soft jelly material. It does initially have a bit of that funky plastic smell, but it’s barely noticeable after a wash.

Once again, I found that the higher settings are a bit much for me personally. However, I don’t mind since it’s so easy to change the intensity. I think this would be a good one for beginners and intermediates (like me). Other than the lights, the experts might find it a little plain-jane.

Oooh, pretty lights!

It lights up AND is a bullet??? How awesome!!!

• 2 weeks later...