Official Community Forums Home

Piercings-advise

whitefang2002

• Members

I meant more so the hood. I would never do the actually clit. And with researching I have found that most women aren't able to get the clit one anyways....cuz they want it to be atleast the size of a pea....and most women's aren't that big. I'm not talking when fully aroused.

But the hood one. I found that you have to have a consult to see what one would be best for you depending on your amatomy and what you want to use it for. I have heard the horizontal one is more so just for looks....but the vertical...which is the one I want...is the one to increase the sensation.

• Members
But the hood one. I found that you have to have a consult to see what one would be best for you depending on your amatomy and what you want to use it for. I have heard the horizontal one is more so just for looks....but the vertical...which is the one I want...is the one to increase the sensation.

Your jewelery will also be a factor. Just a ring wouldn't provide much stimulation. A barbell or similar would. Mama had the barbell.

• Members
Actually it's the pierced clit hood (vertical) that I'm talking about. Want a ring there! Don't think I could handle the rings on the nipples all the time. I did some checking into it and if I can swing it I just might go get it done this weekend. Will keep you posted! ;)

:D

• Members
Actually it's the pierced clit hood (vertical) that I'm talking about.

OMG! I did it! Went with the little silver curved barbell....It looks amazing and it only pinched for a second! It wasn't nearly as scary or painful as I thought it would be. I'm so glad I did it...can't help from grinning when I'm walking around in public knowing I have this little erotic secret that no one would ever suspect of me! :P

• Members
OMG! I did it! Went with the little silver curved barbell....It looks amazing and it only pinched for a second! It wasn't nearly as scary or painful as I thought it would be. I'm so glad I did it...can't help from grinning when I'm walking around in public knowing I have this little erotic secret that no one would ever suspect of me! :P

That is so hot.

• Members

ohhhhhh im so jealous!!! what about after? did it hurt after the fact? what is your "wait" time for sex??

• Members

Way to go Chloe Girl!!! That is hot! How does it....um...perform?

• Members

No pain at all...it was a quick but mighty pinch when they peirced it but that was it! For the first 10 minutes after it just kind of throbbed a little....not hurting, just kind of like all the sensation was pooling there and sitting on the car seat was making it more noticeable. But I spent the rest of the day walking around shopping and had no problems. I could feel it there and just thinking about it was very arousing so I spent most of the rest of the day shall we say...a little moist! ;) I was worried about the reaction or attitude I might get walking into the place...I'm not tattooed, I'm not exactly a spring chicken, and I was "dressed" more for going out (wore a great new red bustier under my shirt just for the occasion!) but the people were very nice, informative, friendly, and professional. The whole experience was great!

They recommend that you have to be careful not to have rough sexual contact, no oral, make sure SO's hands are thoroughly clean, and use condoms on any sex toys for the next 2-4 weeks. But they say as long as you keep it all clean you're good to go as soon as you feel ready for it and that most people don't need to wait that long. I love it!

• Members

I am so jealous!!! yeah i would be just like you....grinning cuz you know its down there. haha. but thats half the fun! I still want on. haha.

• Members

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!! It makes me want one now!

• Members
No pain at all...it was a quick but mighty pinch when they peirced it but that was it! For the first 10 minutes after it just kind of throbbed a little....not hurting, just kind of like all the sensation was pooling there and sitting on the car seat was making it more noticeable. But I spent the rest of the day walking around shopping and had no problems. I could feel it there and just thinking about it was very arousing so I spent most of the rest of the day shall we say...a little moist! ;) I was worried about the reaction or attitude I might get walking into the place...I'm not tattooed, I'm not exactly a spring chicken, and I was "dressed" more for going out (wore a great new red bustier under my shirt just for the occasion!) but the people were very nice, informative, friendly, and professional. The whole experience was great!

They recommend that you have to be careful not to have rough sexual contact, no oral, make sure SO's hands are thoroughly clean, and use condoms on any sex toys for the next 2-4 weeks. But they say as long as you keep it all clean you're good to go as soon as you feel ready for it and that most people don't need to wait that long. I love it!

Ladies if you do go to get one please remember this post. This should be the minimum standard to expect from your piercer. Don't get me wrong here, I think this shop is to be commended and their aftercare advice is great! If you don't hear or get a printout such as this you should seek a new shop! Think of it like the laser eye care thing. Would you go to a place that offers half off coupons?

• Members
YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!! It makes me want one now!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh you wanna go get it done in nov!? i will take you...i would get one to, but with the fert. treatments, i cant right now, cuz if i got preg. i would have to take it out..i think??

• Members

Ugh, I want my clit done SO bad. I am a perfect candidate for a vertical clit hood piercing, too, I have just never had the money and the motivation at the same time. I have both my nipples done, and got them done mostly hoping it would increase sensation. I didn't notice any change in that department, but then again, my nipples have never been very sensative. On the plus side, they didn't hurt much at all.

Something I notice you didn't mention, chloe, is that it's actually recommended that you use condoms for ANY sexual contact for AT LEAST two weeks, but preferably for the entirely of your healing time (around 6 weeks.) Any foreign bodily fluids can potentially aggravate the wound... your own fluids are fine because your body recognizes them as your own, but those of your partner are going to be assumed to be invasive by your immune system. Add that to the list of reasons I have been procrastinating getting this piercing done :lol:

• Members
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh you wanna go get it done in nov!? i will take you...i would get one to, but with the fert. treatments, i cant right now, cuz if i got preg. i would have to take it out..i think??

LOL I don't know... I DEF want to get my nipple done, we could do that! I asked my husband about the clit one and he is weird about it. So time will tell!

• Members
Ugh, I want my clit done SO bad. I am a perfect candidate for a vertical clit hood piercing, too, I have just never had the money and the motivation at the same time. I have both my nipples done, and got them done mostly hoping it would increase sensation. I didn't notice any change in that department, but then again, my nipples have never been very sensative. On the plus side, they didn't hurt much at all.

Something I notice you didn't mention, chloe, is that it's actually recommended that you use condoms for ANY sexual contact for AT LEAST two weeks, but preferably for the entirely of your healing time (around 6 weeks.) Any foreign bodily fluids can potentially aggravate the wound... your own fluids are fine because your body recognizes them as your own, but those of your partner are going to be assumed to be invasive by your immune system. Add that to the list of reasons I have been procrastinating getting this piercing done :lol:

How do you know if you are a good candidate? Is is a size thing? Just wondering?

• Members

you have to go for a consult and they will telll you what....acording to your anatomy and what your looking to get from it.....what is best for you and so on.

• Members
you have to go for a consult and they will telll you what....acording to your anatomy and what your looking to get from it.....what is best for you and so on.

Check out this article I found...

http://st17.flashecom.com/miraculouscreati...al_Piercing.htm

Super informative!