Official Community Forums Home

Piercings-advise

whitefang2002

• Members

I wasn't sure where to put this question or what ever you want to call it....

I will start out with my story:

One night I had a dream that I got my nipples pierced and SO really liked them.

In RL when I asked him what he thought of them, he wouldn't answer. Finally after weeks and weeks I got the answer out of him...he doesn't like piercings. (nipples or clit). Though he cant speak from experience that I know of.

I have really really thought about getting either done but since he said he doesn't like them I haven't pursued it. I still can't get them out of my head! And I get turned on my the thought of me having either/or. More so cuz then I have a little hidden secret that would only be ours to share! Maybe thats why its a turn on.

I was just wondering if any of you have either of yours done. (i know some members have their nipples done) but I was looking for some feedback on both. And maybe some advise as to weather they really increase sensation and so on..... Please feel free to share all!!!!!!

• Members

In RL when I asked him what he thought of them, he wouldn't answer. Finally after weeks and weeks I got the answer out of him...he doesn't like piercings. (nipples or clit). Though he cant speak from experience that I know of.

I have really really thought about getting either done but since he said he doesn't like them I haven't pursued it. I still can't get them out of my head! And I get turned on my the thought of me having either/or. More so cuz then I have a little hidden secret that would only be ours to share! Maybe thats why its a turn on.

I was just wondering if any of you have either of yours done. (i know some members have their nipples done) but I was looking for some feedback on both. And maybe some advise as to weather they really increase sensation and so on..... Please feel free to share all!!!!!!

Wow no replies eh... I just got the OK to do my nipple(s)... We'll see, when I get $$, I will let you know! I think Syinrr is pierced but I could be wrong try PMing her... :)

• Members

I missed this post....

I have had my clitoral hood pierced. Had to remove it for pregnancy. I LOVED it with a capital L! It made me super sensitive and I always felt...well, 'on.'

I had one nipple piered about 14 years ago. It was UBER PAINFUL! I had it removed before it could heal. I was a big whimp, I know.

Yes, ask Synir!

• Members

i had srsly giving though to piercing either or..i was leaning toward my hood..hubby was perfectly fine with the idea. we are waiting to see what happens when we start fertility treatments up after the new year.

• Members
I missed this post....

I have had my clitoral hood pierced. Had to remove it for pregnancy. I LOVED it with a capital L! It made me super sensitive and I always felt...well, 'on.'

I had one nipple piered about 14 years ago. It was UBER PAINFUL! I had it removed before it could heal. I was a big whimp, I know.

Yes, ask Synir!

Just wondering why did you have to remove it for pregnancy? That may sound really dumb but it wasn't like it was in the "way" or anything. Also what was it like getting pierced down there? Pain level wise?

• Members

i knew a young woman who had her nipples pierced...said it was very painful but made them much more sensitive. She chose to wear the bar and it often showed beneath tight t-shirts...even through her bra.

I've seen a lot of clitoral piercings but have never talked to someone specifically about what it did for their sexuality or their sex life. The idea of being 'on" all the time is intriguing.

• Members

the clit hood one does sound more "on" for me. lol. yeah i was wondering what the pain levels are down there getting it done??

• Members

My gf had her hood pierced many years ago and her response was much the same as Mikayla stated. She also says that the most painful part was when he was inserting the bar. He had her stretched a bit further than she found comfortable. She had to remove hers for a hysterectomy and never put it back since we didn't know if they would have to go back in or not.

• Members
Just wondering why did you have to remove it for pregnancy? That may sound really dumb but it wasn't like it was in the "way" or anything. Also what was it like getting pierced down there? Pain level wise?

It really didn't hurt much. I have had a lot of piercings: tongue, nipple, ear cartilage, nose, naval, eyebrow, clitoral hood. In order of pain from WORST to LEAST here was my experience:

Tongue

Nipple

Ear cartilage

Clitoral Hood

Nose

Eyebrow

Naval

I had to take it out for pregnancy for two reasons (1) I had a sceduled C-Section, and all metal had to be removed from my body (2) I had an usual and very painful 'swelling' issue down there, very swollen vaginal lips - so it was almost painful having the clitoral hood piercing in.

• Members

I looked into it and somepeople say its like a sharp sting that last about 2 sec.

and it also depends on how sensative you are down there.......

• Members

I have never had my hood pierced,

I have a personal thing about ppl with needles heading down south.

I had my nipples pierced at one time, but they rejected.

I didn't think i was all that painful.

I had my tongue done, and that wasn't painful at all, it was a lil odd feeling somehing going though my tongue,

but it didnt really hurt.

i was a lil sore afterwords, but nothng that a dose of tylenol and a slurpee couldnt fix.

I suggest that you find a good piercer and ask lots and lots of questions, mainly about the procedure and the aftercare, and teh risks involved.

Good luck!

• Members
[ The idea of being 'on" all the time is intriguing.

god there must be something wrong with me 'cause I'm on ALL the time now without the piercing, but the way I've been experimenting here lately it does sound very tempting to get it done. Think I'll check into the cost around these parts and start planning too! Someone go first and let us know! :P

(is this slightly pathetic at my age?)

• Members
god there must be something wrong with me 'cause I'm on ALL the time now without the piercing, but the way I've been experimenting here lately it does sound very tempting to get it done. Think I'll check into the cost around these parts and start planning too! Someone go first and let us know! :P

Not in my book, but I'm older than you....

• Members

no its not pathetic. Im more worried about the fact that SO said he didn't like piercings....even though he hasn't had personal experience with them down there on any of his ex's that I know. So im hesitant right now.............not sure if it would be a mistake that he would hate

• Members
no its not pathetic. Im more worried about the fact that SO said he didn't like piercings....even though he hasn't had personal experience with them down there on any of his ex's that I know. So im hesitant right now.............not sure if it would be a mistake that he would hate

How do you really feel about it? If he hasn't had experience with them before he might just decide he kind of likes it or that it really doesn't matter to him one way or another if you did get one. Maybe you can get him to open up and really explain his comment and then you'll know more and know if you really want one. Unless it's a major turn-off for him, if you really want one I say go for it. To your own self be true!

• Members

My gf's cost $40. Not something to experiment with without knowing his reasons for saying it is a turn-off to him. Find out with talk rather than money wasted!

And chloe nailed it IMO. With age sometimes we also gain in intelligence and broaden our horizons!

• Members

NO WAY is it pathetic! some of us were not able to express themselves as comfortable as we can now! DO it and then share :)

• Members

Those social taboos only apply if you allow others to run your life. When I got my first tat they were few and far between. Now almost everyone has them. When I was pierced, same thing. What you are talking about is nothing new nor is it rare or taboo, only different from some people.

I'm only guessing here but I think your SO would want you to feel free to express yourself as long as it doesn't run into the extremes. A hood or nipple piercing is considered mild by todays standards!

• Members

sweetie, if you wanna get something pierced then do it..dont do it because someone else wants you to, or dont not do it because someone does not like it...its YOUR body

• Members

Its not pathetic at all...I think its very hot!!! I love a woman with pierced nipples. I don't know what it is but its a turn on.

• Members
Its not pathetic at all...I think its very hot!!! I love a woman with pierced nipples. I don't know what it is but its a turn on.

Pierced nipples weird me out for some reason, don't really know why but they do. Now a bellybutton ring or a pierced clit hood with a small ring turns me on.

• Members
Pierced nipples weird me out for some reason, don't really know why but they do. Now a bellybutton ring or a pierced clit hood with a small ring turns me on.

I think the whole pierced "hood" thing is very interesting yet very extreme! I mean, I know I would probably never do it. Not because I don't like the look or am against it. It is because I don't want to go in to some piercing parlor and show some stranger my goodies! Nipple NBD but below the belt... nope that's my secret!

• Members

Actually it's the pierced clit hood (vertical) that I'm talking about. Want a ring there! Don't think I could handle the rings on the nipples all the time. I did some checking into it and if I can swing it I just might go get it done this weekend. Will keep you posted! ;)

• Members

The person that pierced my gf steers people away from the clitoral piercing. They compare it to the circumcision of females in other countries.