Official Community Forums Home

Sorry I Haven't Been Around, But...

TonboMidori

• Review Team

Problem is, no one is willing to give any answers (and no one else seems to want to question the department. I keep getting shut down when I do) and he says he just wants to forget the whole thing. I personally want to know if that women's center is behind it, but I doubt I'll ever know.

• Members

Like AK, I'm not sure what you had posted, but I'm glad we haven't lost you. Now if there is/was physical abuse of any kind you know what we're going to say, but if not I'd be getting on everyones ass about it. Don't stop until you get the answers you need.

• Review Team

Just to let everyone know, my SO did not lay a finger on me or anyone else. He's not the type. Don't worry about that. My SO asked me to remove the original post, so I did.

Though I will say I want his ex to stop flapping that gaping misplaced asshole of a mouth on her face for a minute so everybody around her can see what a lying, stupid cunt she is.

• Members
Just to let everyone know, my SO did not lay a finger on me or anyone else. He's not the type. Don't worry about that. My SO asked me to remove the original post, so I did.

Though I will say I want his ex to stop flapping that gaping misplaced asshole of a mouth on her face for a minute so everybody around her can see what a lying, stupid cunt she is.

I don't think we could ever say enough about either side of the abuse thing. I'm glad that you are both on the right side of this. I'm sure he feels humiliated by the whole experience, and that is understandable to a point. Once he overcomes that and starts getting pissed then he will possibly want to get on the warpath.

And in known liars you can always tell when they are lying. Their lips are moving!