Official Community Forums Home

What Would Happen If You Were Given Permission....

• Members

I would be so scared i would get pregnant since im really fertile...well thats what the doc. told me i was....since i got prego on BC pills and condoms!!!!!

• Members
I would be so scared i would get pregnant since im really fertile...well thats what the doc. told me i was....since i got prego on BC pills and condoms!!!!!

Same here. I got pregnant 3 months after we got married (he was home on leave for 10 days, I got pregnant)

The next was born while using an IUD and my last using BCP. There is a year between each one.

Guess BC just slows me down some! I got my tubes tied after the little guy was born, that was 25 years ago,

and no boo~boo babies since, so I think it is working! Whew!!

Lord knows, Sweetguy and I put in our time testing it out.............. :D

S.G works with this one obnoxious guy who asked me why wasn't I pregnant, we had been together almost two years.

I looked him right in the eye and said 'kids ruin your sex life. I'm not willing to give that up'. The room was totally silent.

Later when S.G. got home, he gave me a big squeeze and said he was the most admired guy at work.

• Members
:( So sorry you had to endure that... I assume he did not want to do his part. I reacted the exact same as you.I couldn't eat either AND I was 5 months pregnant. I think I had a nervous breakdown. It was the most awful experience of my life. Even compared to losing my mother... Bar none. It still affects me now. I have trouble trusting him, but it is getting easier as he is proving himself all the time. Sometimes I have doubts as well (as some of my friends here know :) ) but I am at the point where I can say, "it was a mistake, he regrets it and he is a different person now". I have to say this to myself a lot sometimes. He is my best friend I can't imagine life without him.

Sleeping with someone else would not have made anything better. Not even a little bit. Because after the fact you have to deal with the consequences. Those don't just go away!

You are right, Sunny, He was totally apathetic about working things out.

He also had rented an apartment on the other side of the city where he spent his 'golfing time'.

His golfing partner, btw, was a year older then our daughter. Can you say ick??

To this day I have an irrational hatred of golfing. I trusted that guy and now I look back

and wonder how I could be so stupid. It was all right there, if I had only looked.

I also wonder who knew and didn't tell me. If they where real friends, they would have told me.

• Members
I trusted that guy and now I look back and wonder how I could be so stupid. It was all right there, if I had only looked.

My friend said to me, after I said that exact thing... "You aren't stupid for trusting your Husband! You are supposed to BE ABLE to trust him above all people. It's not your fault it's his!"

• Members

Since our family is different, I come from a different perspective so this may be an unpopular opinion, but I think it's a semantics issue...

"Affair" is defined as any matter, event, or happening, but all Americans understand the connotation of an affair is of the extramarital variety and most often seen as "cheating."

I completely agree with this. My hubby and I had a threesome once...it was awesome. While it hasn't happened again, we both have no doubt that it will again someday. There were no trust issues brought about by this, and we kept very open communication throughout the entire process. And the memories....still make for some super steamy nights :D

Now if one of us cheated on the other, it is a totally different matter. Cheating is lying. Once you lie, trust is broken, and I don't believe things can ever be the same again. I do believe that people can work through it, as some people on this board have proven, but I think it heals differently....like leaving a scar when you hurt yourself.

• Members

Nope couldn't do it. DH has asked if I would do it for a million dollars, and my answer is still thesame, nope wouldn't do it. The love and trust that I have with my DH is PRICELESS and I would never do anything to jeapordize that.

• Members

I would just be stunned beyond belief!! I wouldn't be able to answer right away because I wouldn't be able to find the right words. Either he has already been having fun on the side or is wanting to have an excuse to. Or just testing me to see if I will. But that's NOT something he would do at ALL!! So I would have to have a VERY DEEP talk about our relationship. Heartbroken I think is another feeling I would have. Because I would just assume that I don't have my husband anymore.