Official Community Forums Home

Real Man Cyber Skin Dildo And Cyber Skin Cyber Cock

hillcountrywoman

I've never ever used or ordered a dilso or a vibrator............but, after being a widow for several months...........

and scared of the dating scene........I viewed this site and ordered the 2 items described. I'm sooooo

excited..........and scared at the same time. Scheduled arrival is Tuesday, and I can't wait.....except, I didn't

know to buy special lubrication. Can I use anything else??? Need help with what to expect...........I want

to be pleasured..............not in pain.

• Members
I've never ever used or ordered a dilso or a vibrator............but, after being a widow for several months...........

and scared of the dating scene........I viewed this site and ordered the 2 items described. I'm sooooo

excited..........and scared at the same time. Scheduled arrival is Tuesday, and I can't wait.....except, I didn't

know to buy special lubrication. Can I use anything else??? Need help with what to expect...........I want

I LOVE my cyberskin cock..it feels just like the real thing and is on the large size...which i also love. I hope you enjoy yours. I just use a water based lube...no problems so far. I read somewhere about dusting it with cornstarch to keep it from getting tacky feeling, but i'm prone to infections, so i don't do that. Hasn't caused a problem yet.

With ANY cyber-skin product, always use WATER-BASED lubricants. Silicone based ones will destroy the cyber-skin/UR3/Real Skin material. The 3 terms I used are all made out of silicone themselves. For some reason, the liquid silicone will in fact, turn the solid silicone to mush.

Sometimes those toys will come with a sample of lube, but, if you want something to use with them NOW, and not want to wait for S&H, then go snag you up some water-based Astroglide, which can be found near the condoms at most retail stores and pharmacies.

Also remember to wash the toys before and after use, since they feel real, they have pores in them, so be sure to clean them well with warm water and antibacterial soap. I always use the liquid kind of soap, since it can get into pores, crevices, and dips better than putting some of the bar soap on my hands and then on the toy.

Keep the toy's packaging too, and when it's all cleaned off, put it back in the box, so it won't rest against anything that may "dent" it.

Have fun!!

• Members

I agree with the above, I love my cyber-skin stud. It feels like the real thing and is my favorite at this moment. Any water based lube is fine to use, just go to the local drug store or target and pick one up. On your next order you can order something form here. Have fun!

• Members

I also have a cyberskin toy but it is not a "cock" I do love that one! Good for you getting yours!!!

*note to self, buy cyberskin cock* :D

• Members
I also have a cyberskin toy but it is not a "cock" I do love that one! Good for you getting yours!!!

*note to self, buy cyberskin cock* :D

Check out "The College Stud". He's tireless......