Official Community Forums Home

Wet Shave Cream Set For Her & Him

Tyger

WET40309.1.jpg

Who doesn’t love a great deal? Well, have I got a deal for you! Not only a deal, but one that has been tried and one that works! All 3 items are made in the USA, and comes with rash-free total body shave creams, one for her kitty, and one for him, and a bottle of WET Platinum Premium Body Glide silicone lubricant.

I’m always on the lookout for some great shave creams. I have coarse hair, and I shave everything from my bellybutton down, and one thing I hate is bumps, knicks, dry skin, and shave-burn! Since I have long legs, I thought that I had the perfect amount of testing area! Plus, my hubby has sensitive facial skin, and he also shaves *down there*, so, we are totally perfect candidates!

The ingredients on the Hers & His shave creams are the same. There are only 2 extra ingredients at the end that are in the Hers and not in His (Blue 1 and Red 33). Hers has a slight pinkish tint to it, and a sweeter fruity scent to it. Mostly, you smell the Jojoba in both, but again, it’s not as sweet in the Men’s cream. They also have aloe vera and silk amino acids, helping soften the skin. Each bottle of all 3 items is 1.5fl. oz., sealed and with push up caps, that does warn that they should be stored upright after opening because they may leak.

Grabbing fresh razors, & with me soaking in a nice, warm bath to soften my hair, we both tried our shave creams, and were impressed that it took so little to go a long way. Just a dime-sized dollop was all hubby needed for his face, and again on his pubic hair. No need to reapply. He said that it made his face feel nice and soft. He’s one of those “manly men” and doesn’t like fruity stuff, and commented that he could smell it a bit, but it was tolerable for him.

For me, I used a bit more, obviously, since I shaved my legs and my pussy. I used about a nickel-sized dollop per leg, and a dime-sized one for my pussy. I didn’t need to reapply. In fact, if one part needed to be gone over again, I just rubbed the residue that was on my legs from shaving, all over the spot, and I was good to go! I loved the scent of my shave cream, and it left my skin feeling nice and silky soft.

The real test, for both of us, is the next day, after our skin’s healed from the shaving, to see how it reacted with the shaving cream and harshness of a razor. I am happy to report that neither of us had any bumps, cuts, or rashes!

The lube is long-lasting, silicone-based, and left us both feeling soft, not sticky. It won't harm latex condoms, and you can use it as skin moisturizer as well, though it will feel a lot like baby oil after applied, but washes off easily with soap and water.

This kit is perfect for a romantic get away, bridal shower gift, or even a romantic little treat! All 3 bottles are so small and compact, that they’ll tuck away anywhere easily while traveling (remember to put them in a baggie or something if you’ve taken the seals off, in case of leaking). And they take up little room in the nightstand/side of the tube too.

I give this set a rating of 4 outta 4 Tyger Paws and a smooth kitty too!! LOL

Get WET & soft skin.

• Review Team

Thanks for the review ... I was thinking of trying it. Guess now I will!

:P

• Members
Thanks for the review ... I was thinking of trying it. Guess now I will!

:P

Hey since we don't have men, you wanna go halvies? You can have have the girlie stuff and the lube and I'll take the stuff for the guys, there's no difference but some smell and color right?

I would say that this is like 95% as good as Coochie Cream. Of course, you only get one size with this kit, where, when you order the CC, you get your choice of sizes, and I didn't feel as soft, as long as I do with Coochie Cream, but, with this set, you get one for the man, and some moisturizing lube too. I tried the man's shave cream yesterday, and I had the same results, just not as fruity smelling.

• Review Team
Hey since we don't have men, you wanna go halvies? You can have have the girlie stuff and the lube and I'll take the stuff for the guys, there's no difference but some smell and color right?

Sounds like a plan!